Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Creative console NO microphone settings tab (voiceFX)

Windows Software

Old 22-05-2011

Exclamation Creative console NO microphone settings tab (voiceFX)

Hello!
I have the Creative Sound blaster X-fi Fatal1ty titanium champion card.
In my old computer with win XP 32bit, the creative console launcher window had a setting for microphone in the "game mode" window to enable the voiceFX to change my voice.
But with my NEW computer with win 7 64, i kept the exact same sound card cause i think its awesome, everything works great exept the microphone tab dont show, its just have the tabs named
"headphones",
"SPDIF/O",
"Digital I/O" and
"Encoder"
the microphone tab used to be between the "SPDIF/O" and "Digital I/O".

I DO USE THE LATEST DRIVERS, and i have tried several times to completly swipe all drivers and reinstall them but no luck, same shit. i also tested it before i updated the drivers from 07, to 08.

please help im lost, i really miss to be able to prank people with this stuff.

Old 23-05-2011

Re: Creative console NO microphone settings tab (voiceFX)

Many people had the same problems with the "front panel" connectors so what they did was to just connected to the "flexi-jack" directly with their microphone (and headphones) that seems to fix the problem. Or you can try to download creative console launcher from here and install it and after that run the software, you will see settings on the bottom. And click mic on the top and apply.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,