Thread: ISS Desktop Gadgets for Windows

ISS Desktop Gadgets for Windows

While looking at the Microsoft website I had came across the live stream from the International Space Station, that concerning it. On the other hand being a huge fan of space and all stuff associated to it I’ve originate myself just inspecting it for ages previously like it orbits the earth. It furthermore has the radio broadcasts among NASA as well as the station. You can download this gadget from the Microsoft official website. This gadget supports the Windows media player.

Re: ISS Desktop Gadgets for Windows

I know that many people are eager to know about what is going on the space. Majority of people didn’t get the up to date news regarding this. Some users might have been a big fan of ISS (International space station). They might be interested in knowing what is going on there. But for this you might need to visit the NASA official page or some other related pages. There you get difficult to find the proper information regarding this. So Now the Microsoft has come with a better idea by providing an ISS desktop gadget for Windows vista and Windows 7. When you download this you will see it on your desktop.

I know that there are different kinds of ISS gadgets available for download. However I don’t think that they are giving the updated news or reports regarding the ISS or space. You will only get the recorded news and stream or video through this gadget or something similar. The Streming application or gadget which you are talking about opens the NASA’s Streaming page and plays it by the use of Windows Media player. However that is not the live stream. It is just a recorder video which you can even get in Youtube or somewhere else.

It's not probable for them to provide a live feed the entire instance except they can forever communicate images toward the ground on a quite usual source regardless of what their orbital location. So you can get the live images every moment but as for the video or streaming is concern it is too hard and not suitable for this kind of streaming. However if can Google then you can get the different options as a live steam.

While looking at the available desktop gadgets for my windows 7 I lately come across a wonderful gadget called ISS - Current Position. However this is a Google gadget and it shows the present location of International Space Station. Requirements: Google Gadget 4+. I hope that you most of you familiar with the Google desktop gadget. It works in the similar manner as Windows desktop gadget. I have just seen this thing in internet but I didn’t used at all and I don’t know how it will show the position and what more it can do. For further information I think that you need to download and use it by yourself.

The desktop gadgets are the important and useful things for me because it will keep the updated information regarding the weather, stock market, currency, news, feeds, time, system information and much more on the desktop by the use of your internet connection. However in that the ISS gadget is also a famous gadget. So far I have seen only 3 ISS gadgets and they are ISS TV, ISS current position, ISS news or reports, All work in similar manner and keep updated by the use of your existing internet connection.