Thread: Hardware Acceleration required in Powerpoint 2010

Hardware Acceleration required in Powerpoint 2010

I am using Sony viao laptop and I am running windows 7 in my laptop. Someday before I have installed the Microsoft office 2010. Before that I was using the Microsoft office 2007. I have no problem with the MS office 2010 also. But for my college project I have made one slide show which contains nine to ten videos and so many effects like slide transition then slide animation. Exit effect and I have also added so many images. Now whenever I start the slide show at that time it doesn’t run smoothly. Now please tell me what should id do to solve this problem?

Re: Hardware Acceleration required in Powerpoint 2010

I have read your problem and as you have said that you have added so many graphical content in your slides and you are not able to see the slide shows smoothly that is why I suggest you to fist check your all the slides and remove the contents which is not necessary. After that give the effects only at those places where it is required. Because giving the effects on every content doesn’t make any sense. Try all this things I think it will make some difference.

After reading your problem I would like to suggest you that if you are facing this problem regularly then first remove your all the Temporary files from your laptop and also check that your computer is set according to the best performance. You can set that by going in to the my computer properties after that click on the advance tab after that click on the setting in performance section. Then select the adjust to best performance. I hope it will make some difference.

If you are not able to run the slideshow smoothly in your laptop then I think you should first remove the Microsoft office 2010 and after that run the Tuneup utilities 2011. After running this you will be able to remove all the unwanted files from your laptop. Once cleanup is done after that install the Microsoft office 2010 again in your laptop. Now you will be able to run your slideshow smoothly in your laptop. Try this solution and then let me know what the result is?

I have read all your solution and after trying that I am still not able to fix the problem. I have also tried to run the slide show after removing the all necessary contents from my slides but it doesn’t make any difference. After that I have also removed all the temporary files from my laptop then also I am facing the same problem again and again. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. Is there any other way to solve this problem or I should switch to Microsoft office 2007.

If your slide show is still running slow in your system. If you have tried all the solution to solve this problem but didn’t get any result. Then think you should first uninstall the graphic card from your system and after that restart your system and install the graphic card again in your laptop. After doing that it will refresh the setting of your graphic driver. After doing that you will not face any problem with your sideshow and presentation. I hope it will solve your issue.