Thread: Is there some alternative software like Truecrypt

Is there some alternative software like Truecrypt

Have you used Truecrypt software. I got this free in my laptop and I am looking form some similar applications like this. Truecrypt is a simple software that will make life easier for those who care about security. This is a basic security tool that you can try on your system for your system back and other operation. You can encrypt your drivers and safely store data in the same. I use it with a 2 GB USB stick where I have an encrypted file with Truecrypt to store sensitive information and always carry with me. Does there is any better alternative tool than this.

Re: Is there some alternative software like Truecrypt

Have you tried 7 Zip, it is the same kind of tool. The best part of this tool is that it is open source. It comes under e GNU LGPL. The tool is a kind of archiving utility that helps to create data archive in an much secure way. Trycrypt is somewhat similar to that only. You can use the same for many purpose for security your data and most other things. The tool has as self-extracting capability with the 7z format and it is an kind of a powerful File Manager .

If you want a most similar tool this then AxCrypt fits the same. It is a software for encryption to protect the files or folders by password protecting them in Windows. AxCrypt uses the AES-128. It is an power encryption algorithm which gives you a much safe option in saving your file. You can simply protect your files just by right clicking on the same. Integration by double-click to open, edit and save encrypted files as easily as unencrypted files. Try once this I found this a much easier alternative.

Sometime before I had download a tool called My Lockbox. This allows you to protect any file with a password. The best part of this tool is that it provides you an kind of simple and intuitive interface. The tools is easy and there are tons of same out on internet. You can just by some clicks block your files not providing access to anything. It is just a simple program to protect your files from getting access by unknown users and saving your data also.

I will recommend you to use Jetico BestCrypt. I will recommend you to try this one time. It opens a new class of Volume Encryption products. This this tool you can use encrypt old MS-DOS style disk partitions as well with modern files. The tools has capacity to encrypts all types of volumes residing on fixed and removable disks. All this types of tools are enough secure to protect your system and from getting the same damaged.

In my views I am right now using WinGuard. It allows the user to lock certain features of the system. The application is protected by a password, for enhanced security. It is, among other things, possible to disable the search tool, save the office, etc. It can also lock the files and programs. It is not just a file locker but an kind of a special tool for those does not want others to access your system. Basically this program allows us to block the execution of applications and files on Windows.