Thread: file types in dvd player

file types in dvd player

Hi friends I am using the Sony bravia TV and sony DVD player. Both things have USB port now I want to know that which files I can play in both of things. It means which file format will support in my TV and DVD player. I have tried some files with my TV bit I don’t know exactly which files will support with that. Please tell me about all the file formats. It will be very helpful for me. If anyone have any idea then please let me know. Thank you in advance.

Re: file types in dvd player

I have read your post and after reading that I would like to tell you that if you want to know about supported format in your DVD player then you can find it in its user manual which comes along with the DVD player. In that manual all the information will be mentioned perfectly or you can also search on the internet by your DVD model number. I hope this information will be helpful to you and you will get all your answers there.

If you are confused about your DVD player and want to know about supported format in your DVD player then I will help you with it. Your DVD player mostly plays AVI, MPEG, MOV, MP4, MP files. Then it also supports picture files like JPEG. If your DVD player is latest then it may be support the MKV file which is very much in use in these days. So you can convert your videos according to this given formats. Try this and let me know whether it helped you or not?

If you have TV with USB port then you don’t need to use the DVD player. You can copy all your stuffs in your pen drive and directly insert it in your TV. As far as I know TV which have USB port that will support almost all the latest formats. It will also support the MKV file to. There is no need to attach the DVD player with your TV because you can directly play al the multimedia files through pen drive. I hope now you will use the pen drive to watch movie and listen music.

Hi guys I have read all your replies and after that i have gone through the user manual of my TV and my dvd player. As you have said that TV supports almost all the formats that is why now I am using this DVD player in office. Now I am able to watch all the movies and listen all the music in my TV through pen drive. My TV also supports the MKV files. So I can copy more movies in my pen drive. Thank you for your suggestion it helped me to solve my problem.