Thread: Does uTorrent Turbo Accelerator increase the download speed or not?

Does uTorrent Turbo Accelerator increase the download speed or not?

Hello friends I am using HP laptop with windows vista. I am use to download movie and music from internet daily. Normally I prefer to download all this things with the help of torrents as it gives pause and resume option for downloads. To run the torrent I normally use the utorrent software. Somedays before my friend suggest me to install the uTorrent Turbo Accelerator. I want to know that does this application increase my download speed or not?

Re: Does uTorrent Turbo Accelerator increase the download speed or not?

As far as I know I have never heard about this kind of software. So I cannot tell you much more about this software. But I can tell you that utorrent application is one of the best application to use. Because this application is very user-friendly and it can preview those files also which is not completely downloaded. I was first using the bit torrent then I switched to u torrent. But I have never see this kind of application. I hope this information is helpful to you.

I have also heard somewhere about this application and I have downloaded this. After I installed this application in my laptop and then I downloaded the movie but doesn’t increase any speed of my download. I would like to tell you that basically download speed is totally depends on our internet connation and our internet plan. I think you should not waste your time in trying this application if you are using the utorrent then continue with it only. This kind of application is just a fake.

I have tried this application and after installing this application I have immediately uninstalled it on next as it uses the whole my connection speed even when there is nothing in downloading queue. It is showing in status downloading in progress for hours and hours but doesn’t download anything. I think it is fake software and increase the possibilities of downloading the viruses in our system so I suggest you to stay away from this kind of software’s.

I would like to tell you that if you want to download anything with proper and constant speed then do following thing. At the time of downloading torrent for anything make sure that you download only that torrent which has more seeder then leechers. Because if the torrent has more seeders then you will get the constant download speed. I hope this information will be helpful to you and you will not waste your time behind this fake thing.

I was suppose to install the uTorrent Turbo Accelerator in my system but after reading your all posts regarding this and as you have said that this application is useless that is why I have searched the information about this software on it official site. But on its official site there nothing mentioned regarding the uTorrent Turbo Accelerator. That is why I have also decided to stay away from this application. Thank you for your all the information. I really appreciate your help.

isthere any other way to increase utorrent speed

Quote Originally Posted by kartavya kothari View Post
    isthere any other way to increase utorrent speed
    Normally, there are not anyways that you can be used to increase utorrent but if you want to utilize full internet usage for torrents then you should not browse on the net or download anything or even do not watch the streaming videos as it will slow down the speed of the torrent file that you may be downloading.