Thread: Microsoft word prints only partial document

Microsoft word prints only partial document

Microsoft word format with font size page size foot prints only the top 75% of the document, no matter how it displays in the preview. Cannot find any page breaks or other objects, except that sometimes only prints half a line, divided in two horizontally. Something keeps word from completely printing? This seems to happen and without headers or footers. Make text boxes, images or affect the print area? I can use adequate margins and white space. This seems to happen randomly. I really not understand why this is happening. So please if anyone here has any idea or any information on this than please provide me.

Re: Microsoft word prints only partial document

Just to insert one comment here: Both the footnote/endnote reference spot formatting and the footnote/endnote partition and continuance separator are completely configurable. The reference mark is formatted utilizing the Footnote/Endnote Reference style that is superscript by default but does not necessitate being. It would emerge that you are attempting to utilize Word in a way for which it has not been intended. For your functioning method, however, it would emerge that Publisher is a more well-matched application.

Is the text missing overall, or is it forced to the pinnacle of the next page? How does the print preview appear? Do you notice the base part of the document missing? What is the version of Word installed on the computer? Does it occur randomly with the similar document, or with random documents? That is, does it all the time occur with a few particular documents but not with others? If that is the case, can you send me one of the documents with which you have the trouble and I will take a look at it.

Just select page margins using predefined settings:
    1. On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Setup set, click on Margins. The Margins gallery emerges.
    2. Click on the margin form which you wish to apply.

If your document encloses many sections, the new margin form will just be applied to the present part. If your document encloses many parts and you have many sections chosen, the new margin type will be applied to every part you have chosen. To alter the default margins, click on Margins later than you choose a new margin, and after that click on Custom Margins. In the Page Setup dialog box, click on the Set as Default button. The novel default settings are saved in the template on which the document is based. Every new document depends on that template mechanically utilizes the new margin settings.

Margins were situating to the maximum permissible; i.e.: below .5 from all sides. The print preview is accurately how my document was composed. I have learned to remove headers and footers as they contribute to the trouble. I have established additional that you can set up your stationary or requirement document by utilizing text boxes with the necessary heading-inserts. For instance, I have a logo that I like to place at the top of my letters, likewise I have my e-mail boxed in an insert and can move it around.

Changing the margins is no solution; most recent word versions are updated; new HP printer prints perfectly completely formatted pages from my WIN XP! Preview illustrates the complete document as collected; it just cuts the last sentence concerning 1.75 inches from base horizontally in half. Equipment new; we utilize CAD system devoid of a print trouble. Tried many links, but they do not solve the trouble. It has to be in the normal.dot or word program system?