Thread: Error message: fail to install ISkernel files while installing Corel Draw.

Error message: fail to install ISkernel files while installing Corel Draw.

Hello friends, I am here with one error when I was installing Corel draw software on my machine. My machine possesses Windows XP SP3, I did the fresh installation of XP after got bored of Vista, after doing that when I was installing Corel Draw, after installation I got one error message which is written below: Failed to install IS Kernel Files. Can anyone tell how I can come out of this; I am need of Corel Draw software anyhow. Thanks a lot in advance for your replies!

Re: Error message: fail to install ISkernel files while installing Corel Draw.

Hey I have seen your question; there is nothing to worry with this matter. I have seen same issue in many Computers, I can say that you might be using older version of Corel Draw. When you are Running Windows XP, you must use Coral Draw CS4 on your PC. However for this matter what you can do is, just do right click on .exe file of Corel Draw and click on run as administrator. It will solve your problem, all the Best!

Hey man thanks for your reply man, but when I did right click on the Corel Draw I didn’t found any option like Run as Administrator, I just found install, uninstall, repair and remove options. You also right, I am using quite older version of this software, the reason behind that is I know all the feature of this version, that’s why I am using that only. So can you tell me any other way to solve this error?

Dude, I think you are clicking on the setup file, when you do right click on the setup file at that you get the same option which you mentioned above in above post. I told you to do right click on the icon of Corel Draw which you will find on Desktop. Just check for .exe file and right click on it, you will get many option there like Run as Administrator, copy, cut, add to archive etc. just find for that only, I hope this will be helpful for you to solve your problem.