Thread: Unable to run picture manager in windows xp

Unable to run picture manager in windows xp

I am using windows XP in my Compaq laptop. All the things were working fine in my laptop. But before some days I get some picture files and I wanted to crop those images. Because of that I install the Microsoft picture manager in my laptop but after that when I tried to open that at that time nothing is happening in my laptop. Whenever I click on the picture manager after that it is not opening the application. I don’t know what went wrong but I want to fix this problem.

Re: Unable to run picture manager in windows xp

If you are not able to open the Microsoft picture manager then I think you have done something wrong while installing it. According to me you should try to reinstall the picture manager. First uninstall the picture manager from your laptop after that install it again in your laptop after that try to open picture manager again. I hope after doing that you will be able to open the Microsoft picture manager again. If you are finding the difficulties even after doing that then let me know.

I have read your post and as you have mentioned in your post that you are unable to open the picture manager in your laptop then I think some of your picture manager files get corrupted. To solve this problem you should repair the MS office installed in your laptop or reinstall the MS office in your laptop. Because in most of the cases reinstalling the MS office will solve all the issues related to that. So I think you should try this idea and after that you will not face any problem.

If after clicking on the Microsoft picture manger icon it is not opening and it is not giving any error message that means there is a possibility of any of the application is blocking the picture manager application. If you have installed anti virus then turn it off for the sometime and after that try to run the picture manager again. If any firewall is on then turn it off also. After doing that picture manager will open properly and you will be able to crop your images.

If you are facing problems with the Microsoft picture manager and aft5er reinstalling the picture manager also you are not able to open the application then I think you should download the new installer of MS office or you can find the substitute application for the editing the images from internet. There are so many options are available on the internet. So I think you should try that also. I hope my information will be helpful to you and you will be able to solve the problem easily.