Thread: personal.xlsb POPPING ON EVERY TIME WHEN I OPEN A NEW FILE

personal.xlsb POPPING ON EVERY TIME WHEN I OPEN A NEW FILE

Hi currently I have purchased a laptop for my office work. I installed different type software in this laptop. But I use to mostly in this laptop Microsoft office 2007. Speed is very good of this laptop. This laptop has good configuration. My problem is related to my Microsoft excel file. When I open the files in the excel then it opens the blanks sheet but I want open new files but it opens the all files. This is very irritating for me. How can I fix this problem if anyone familiar with this problem then tell me.

Re: personal.xlsb POPPING ON EVERY TIME WHEN I OPEN A NEW FILE

I would like to tell you about the solution of your problem. Do you know about the Microsoft excel? If you open personal.xlsb then it opens automatically everything that it has been created. First thing you write a UDF would not P.xlsb unless the UDF was saved in P.xlsb. So at some point, and may not associated with the UDF, if someone has saved anything for P.xlsb (perhaps by mistake) and led to the creation of this file. If it is generated I suggested you that please hide this and then forget it. If you do not want to do then you have another option for deleting the p.xlsb. When you will do it then your excel application is not running. You will go into the C drive then go into the program files and the Microsoft office the office 12 then xlstart. Then you will delete personal.xlsb.

I have also used the Microsoft office tools. First time I also same problem. That time I didn’t know more about the Microsoft office tool. I read many tutorials about the office tools. I would like to tell you about the experience on this topic. Just follow the steps and fix your problem. First you will activate personal.xlsb and then after go on the view tab and the hide and select the personal.xlsb. After this you will exit the excel if prompted will ask for save then you will click on yes. After this process re-open and remember personal.xlsb should not be appear now.

I think in latest version .xlsb is hidden workbook. Because you can restore the macros in this file. But no it is not in file. At the same thing you can check in your office too inside the program file. If there is personal.xlsb. This issue existed in earlier version micro office Excel. But I suggest you at least you will delete the files from the program files. And then after you will re-open the excel sheet. May be it is enough for your problem. Do this and then after tell me.

I would like to tell you about your problem as I read your problem it is not big issue. You can fix this problem with help some clues. I am telling you some steps I think it will give you some help to solve your problem. First of all you will go into the view tab and then after you will hide the personal.xlsb. after this procedure you will exit the window if the window is ask you for saving the you will save the file. And the you will re-open the page and you will see that the personal.xlsb should not be exist. May be your problem would solve.