Thread: Getting “Compile error in Hidden Module: AZ Wizard Module” in Word 2007

Getting “Compile error in Hidden Module: AZ Wizard Module” in Word 2007

As I stated in my title that I am using Microsoft office 2007, its work great for me and I never see any problem with it. But now a days, don’t know what happen to my word. While I opening Word 2007 I acquire the error message “Compile error in hidden Module: AZ Wizard Module.”
    I have no initiative how to repair it. I have Microsoft windows Vista Ultimate and adobe acrobat 9. I really don’t know how I can solve this annoying issue. So please if anyone have any answer for this than please let me know.

Re: Getting “Compile error in Hidden Module: AZ Wizard Module” in Word 2007

This is the Avery Labels Wizard that does not exertion in Word 2007. This is more embarrassed than it was in 2003, but clicks on the Office button, click on Word Options, and choose the Add-Ins tab. In the dropdown at the base of the tab, choose Word Add-INS (it's possibly pre-chosen by default) and click on go. This will take you to the dialog that you utilized to obtain using Tools > Templates and Add-Ins, from where you can immobilize or take away the guilty.

The easiest means to obtain this error message detached is to reinstall Avery Wizard (currently at 3.1.5). I obtained an error attempting to setup it in Windows7, but my attempt got rid of the error message "AZWizardModul Compile Error in concealed Module." I asked them to update their software for Microsoft Windows 7. If you setup the wizard once more below windows Vista, it will in all probability work.

I obtained the impression that you are an end-user, not a programmer. So therefore, you won't discover much help on the MSDN site, you should be utilizing the Answers site. I am going to just ask your query over there may be, but to get you started. It emerges you have installed an Add-in (this could be a pattern add-in or a COM Add-in) which is wrongly programmed. In order to test this, restrain CTRL while starting Word: the message should not take place. Think back regarding what software you have installed earlier to while the error message started emerging. Uninstall that software, and after that contact the seller regarding the error message. The seller will have to approve the software.

I just got the similar error opening Word 2007 and establish the information lower from Microsoft Support, Answered to detach it, with the immunity of where the ADD-IN was situated. It was a pattern called AVWiz12s.dotm causing the trouble for me it was situated C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\STARTUP - I merely tinted the AVWiz12s.dotm and hit delete - fixed! This possibly occurred as I had newly cleaned up my system that integrated uninstalling software I don't utilize specifically an Avery Label Wizard that I not at all utilized.

Just needed to let you know that you led me to the way out, I did have Avery installed on Word and later than I restored Office I overlooked to reinstall it and currently I don't acquire the errors. One thing even if Avery does have a release for Word 2007. Somebody here stated that AVWizard is the Avery curriculum, so I again install it and currently my errors are disappeared. It must have been attempting to run something which wasn't there.

Copy this line and paste it into the address box of Windows Explorer (the file manager, not the web browser), then press Enter:

%appdata%\Microsoft\Word\Startup

Then delete the unwanted template

THANK YOU...THANK YOU....THANK YOU