Thread: MS Excel 2007 performs VERY slowly in windows XP

MS Excel 2007 performs VERY slowly in windows XP

Currently i have work on the windows XP service pack 3 and there would o problem in the OS except the MS Excel software. The inbuilt MS Excel software of the OS is work very slow. I need help to solve the trouble. Whenever we try to open this software or the edit some text into that software then it doesn't work very well. After pressing the key the software takes lot of action. I need help to solve this trouble. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: MS Excel 2007 performs VERY slowly in windows XP

Hey dude, I suggest you to reinstall this software. Normally this kind of soultion helps you to solve the trouble. I know that the MS excel is inbuilt software of the Microsoft but I suggest you to install it using the setup file. This software setup file is present on the internet. You can view this file in Microsoft web site and then download and install it onto the system. At the time of downloading the software check its compatibility with the system. it helps you to solve the trouble.

I suggest you to don’t install the complete system OS or install the software. For solving this kind of issue you need to update the driver of this excel software. You need to search the system compatible present in the system. This helps to provide the compatible driver of the excel software. Then download it and try to install on to the system. You can also check the firewall is on or not. if it is off then on this firewall and then download the driver of the MS Excel.

I tell you the correct solution. First go to the start menu and then click the control panel option. After that you need to click on the restore setting. this will helps you to restore the setting. Then you need to pick the specific restore point and it helps to restore the setting. Then use this solution and it helps you to solve the trouble. This is the general type of solution for the inbuilt software. There is no need to find out compatible driver or the setup file of the software.

This kind of issue will not be easily fixing in the windows based OS. This is the inbuilt software and it requires the compatible driver which is rarely present on the internet. I tell you that Microsoft will never provide the facility to free download any software. Then you need to just either upgrade that software. You can also use the other solutions such as reboot the system or try to install the driver of the MS excel. This helps to avoid such kind of error messages.