Thread: Windows explorer not working on HP Pavilion a6519fh PC

Windows explorer not working on HP Pavilion a6519fh PC

Last month I bought HP pavilion a6519fh desktop PC and windows vista operating system present on this PC. There is no trouble occurred in this PC before the two days. Yesterday, when i try to access the windows explorer in this PC then it gives the windows Explorer error message. i need help to solve this trouble. The other software present in the vista is work very well without any trouble. i think some virus may be affected this web browser and hence it doesn't work well. i need help to solve the trouble. Any help will be appreciates.

Re: Windows explorer not working on HP Pavilion a6519fh PC

I suggest you to just upgrade the windows explorer software. Normally the vista contains the windows explorer 9 web browser. This kind of issues generally solve by using this kind of solutions. Then just go to the setting of the windows explorer and then upgrade this software. There will be online option present in the setting of the browser. This option helps to solve the trouble. Then i suggest you to use this solution and then check the trouble. It doesn't present in the system.

This kind of issue indicates that some related files of the browser are to be corrupted or missed. Then you need to go to the command prompt. Then login as administrator. Then use the sfc or scannow command to find out any OS files present in the system is to be corrupted or missed. If any file is corrupted or missed then use the installation CD and then repair the file. This solution will definitely work and the trouble is to be solved automatically.

I also faced the same kind of issue and then done the firewall option ON. Then upgrade the firewall. After upgrade the firewall then i checked the IE is work correctly or not. I found that this windows explorer will works correctly without any trouble. I must suggest you to use this solution. The firewall is specially designed by Microsoft for providing strong security to the software and application present in the system. Then do this task and it helps to solve the trouble.

There will be so many solutions present in the windows OS which is inbuilt present in the system. you need to use the restore option present in the windows vista. This facility is to be inbuilt present into the system. Then just use this facility and restore the setting of the windows explorer. This option helps you to solve this kind of error messages. Normally the restore option is most help full if the software is corrupted by some viruses. The restore option set the setting of the system in the particular point. Then use it and solve the trouble.

I also face d the same kind of issue and then I try to upgrade the IE software. But it can't helpful to avoid such issue. Then I use the other solution that is use the restore option but it can't helpful. Then finally I use the fresh installation option. That is I use the installation CD of the vista and try to repair the OS. Then it helps to solve the trouble. I think you also need to do this task. You can refer the manual and solve this trouble.