Thread: Unable to view Worksheet tabs on the Microsoft Excel 2010

Unable to view Worksheet tabs on the Microsoft Excel 2010

Well I have installed Windows 7 on the computer. Recently I have installed Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 on the computer of mine. Well I have noticed that the I was unable to view Worksheet tabs. I am unable to figure out whether this particular issue is associated with software or some other issue. Let me know if you are having any specific solution to fix the matter of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to view Worksheet tabs on the Microsoft Excel 2010

I am suggesting following steps which you can use to fix the problem of yours.
    • You should launch the Excel program on the computer.
    • You should maximize the workbook which can be read as Book1.
    • Now you should launch the Excel file and resave the same and let me know whether it is working or not.

I am hoping that it will he3lp you to fix the matter of yours.

Looking at the situation which you have provided over here I am suggesting that you should press ALT and E together from the keyboard and the you should press M key from the keyboard. It will move all the sheets to the new workbook on the computer. So try the above mentioned instruction I am hoping that it would help you out to get the requirement of yours. If it did not working then I let you know about the further steps for troubleshooting.

I am having a particular solution which you can use to fix the matter of yours. It consist of the following steps.
    1. You have to launch the Excel Spreadsheet and simply click on View and then go for New Window. Here you need to resave the Excel Spreadsheet.
    2. After resaving the same you should try to open the Excel file on the computer and see whether you are able to view the Spreadsheet tab on the computer of yours.

Let me know whether following mentioned setting is working or not.
    • You have to click on the File and then go for Option and click on the Advanced button.
    • Now you have to click on the Display options for Workbook. In that particular menu you need to click on the Check the Option and simply go for the Show Sheet tabs.

Let me know the experience of yours regarding above mentioned settings.

I am highly suspecting that the problem which you have mentioned over here is being happening due to bug issue. So I am suggesting that you should simply file a bug report to the Microsoft developer team. Well you should provide the detail information regarding the computer as well as the problem which you are getting. They will work around the situation and fix the bug and let you know about the patch which you should apply to fix the bug on this particular software.