Thread: Unable to empty clipboard by using Microsoft Excel 2007 on Windows 7

Unable to empty clipboard by using Microsoft Excel 2007 on Windows 7

I have installed Windows 7 on the computer of mine. Also I am using Microsoft Office 2007 on the computer of mine. Whenever I am trying to copy and paste the data on the Excel 2007 it is resulting into an error message. It is prompting that ‘Can’t empty Clipboard’. So let me know why there is such issue on the computer of mine. Let me know if you are aware of the thing which I can apply to solve the problem of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to empty clipboard by using Microsoft Excel 2007 on Windows 7

Looking at the requirement I let you know that you can remove office clipboard individually from the computer of yours. Well you should go for the Clipboard task pane and simply do the following thing on the computer of yours.
    1. In order to clear the item you have to simply click on the arrow which is next to the item which you wanted to delete. And simply click on the Delete button.
    2. If you are looking to clear all the items then you should click on the Clear all items.

Well I was also having the same problem which you have mentioned over here however after little bit research work I have fixed the problem of mine. Well I have noticed that I was having the same error message on the system when the internet explorer is running on the computer. I was unable to do copy paste operation on the computer. i have removed Skype addon from the internet explorer and from where I am not getting the above mentioned error message while copy and pasting the things on Excel 2007.

I let you know that the Office Clipboard is working with the standard copy and paste commands. You need to copy the item on the office clipboard and add the same in the collection. And paste the content on the office document whenever you needed. You can keep up to 24 items on the office clipboard until and unless you have closed the office on the computer or you delete all the items from the clipboard. Whenever you exit the office of restart the computer all the clipboard items which you have placed would be erased from the same.

I think the problem which you have mentioned over here is happening due to corruption of the any file of the office files. So I am suggesting that you should reinstall the Office file on the computer of yours. Well I am suggesting that you should uninstall the entire software and reboot the computer. after rebooting you should install Office 2007 on the computer of yours. I am hoping that reinstalling the software would helpful to you.

I am highly suspecting that the problem which you have mentioned over here is happening due to bug issue. So I recommend that you should contact the Microsoft developer team and file a bug report. Well I let you know that you should provide all the information regarding the computer configuration and the error message which you are getting on the computer. they will fix the bug from the program and release the patch which you should apply to fix the matter.