Thread: Easy image recovery for Windows 7

Easy image recovery for Windows 7

I have a windows xp system. Last night I downloaded a new game and installed it. At the first when I run the game I got a black screen. But again after a reboot I tried the same back. It did not worked. The system crashed with blue screen. I need some easy solution to keep a back of my Windows. So that if this crashed I can easily restore it back again. I need help for the same. Can someone suggest me some easy image recovery for Windows 7.

Re: Easy image recovery for Windows 7

I will recommend you to use Digital Rescue Premium. It is an image recovery software for Windows. The best part of this software is that you can use it with a very easy interface. You can scan your drivers and even search for lost system files. The only negative point of this software is that it does not provide any kind of phone or online chat support. So if you are facing any kind of error in your system, there is no way to fix it.

I had used Advanced Disk Recovery. This tool is quiet easy to use and has multiple features. You can use the tool for restoring your operating system and also for your data recovery work. The tool is very effective and it restores the same files which you had previously on your system. The only negative point of this tool is that it does not have a RAID drive support. You cannot backup your data in any other storage media.

There is one more tools called Recover My Files. You can use this in your system. I am recommending this because it very easy to restore on a formatted hard disk also. For example if you had completely formatted your hard drive you just need to run this tool and it restores everything in its place. The tool is simple and less messy. There is no technical support for the hard drive. Any errors on the same can be problem after sometime.