Thread: Software’s to secure passwords from hackers

Software’s to secure passwords from hackers

I was using this software GoTrusted secure tunnel and I found it quite impressing because it gives so much privacy,that this software does not reveal our identity and also hides our real IP address from hackers. I want know that are these kind of software’s are fake or illegal? I’m afraid that this software will harm my computer. If anyone knows about such software’s then please help me to solve my queries.

Re: Software’s to secure passwords from hackers

According to me Tor Is the best software for privacy because it hides all the information of the user, our visits to web sites, online posts or instant message.This software is also free for use. It also encrypts our passwords so that hackers cannot read our passwords. The only problem with this software is that it cannot protect from monitoring of traffic. Tor is also able to evade internet censorship system. I’m using this software from a long time and you can depend on this software.

I’m using Easy-Hide IP from 2-3 months and it provides various facilities such as I can access internet anytime with different IP address. It also hides our real location and we can also choose location provided by the software. It also protects us from the sites we visit. We can also use this software with Google chrome, internet explorer and also with Firefox. We can also download torrents safely without revealing our IP address. It also helps us to fix bugs.

GO Trusted secure tunnel is good than any other privacy software. This software not also helps us to hide our IP address but also our location. This software protects us in wireless network and wired network. We can surf anytime with the help of this software. The only weakness of this software is that it’s not free. It gives us constant internet connection in regions with slow internet speed. It is a licensed version software. Go Trusted secure tunnel privacy software is good.

Webroot window washer 2011 is different software than Tor or Go Trusted secure tunnel. It cannot gives you the facility to hide your IP address or location but this software deletes your browser’s cache, browsing history, temporary files. You can also protect program by assigning pass word. You can also wipe free disk space to keep your system performance better. This software also provides facility to clean specific components you want. Files and folders sharing option are also provided by this software.