Thread: WLAN driver for toshiba Satellite Pro C660

WLAN driver for toshiba Satellite Pro C660

I am using Toshiba Satellite Pro C660 and I have recently installed the windows xp service pack 3. After installing that all the things are working perfectly. Now I don’t know what went wrong during the installation of service pack 3 but after that I am facing one problem. I am not able to start the WIFI of my laptop. Before I install service pack 3 my WIFI was working absolutely fine. Please tell me what to do to solve this issue.

Re: WLAN driver for toshiba Satellite Pro C660

If you have installed the service pack 3 I means your all the setting from previous system are gone. That is why I think you need to enable the WIFI option manually. To enable this option manually you need to go in device manager from right clicking on my computer. After that search for wifi option or wireless connections. Now right click on it and enable it after that you will be able to use your WIFI connection without have any issues. Just try this solution.

I have gone through your post and I understand your problem. As you have said in your post that you have installed the windows xp service pack 3 and after that WIFI stopped working it means there is something wrong with your WIFI drivers. First insert your driver CD and install the drivers for WLAN then it will restart your laptop after that when laptop starts again then you will find that WIFI is started working again. let me know whether this trick worked for you or not?

I was having the same problem with my Toshiba laptop and after that I tried to find solution for it everywhere. And my driver cd was also not working that is why I was searching the drivers in the internet. After that I found the drivers from internet and I am able to use the WIFI again in mu laptop. So if you don’t have driver CD or that driver is not working with your laptop then try to search the driver on internet. After that download it in your laptop and install it. Then you will not find any difficulties with WIFI.

As you have said that you have downloaded the divers from internet. I have done same thing and I have also download the driver from internet. After that I installed that driver in my laptop. After that also I was facing the same problem then I enabled the WIFI from device manager after that I retsrat the laptop. Now I am able to use WIFI perfectly and I am not facing any problem with that. So thank you for giving me this suggestion. It really worked for me.