Thread: Unable to open encrypted excel files on new computer

Unable to open encrypted excel files on new computer

Hello friend, recently I bought new Dell laptop. In that time, I had then decided to sell the previous Asus laptop. There are some data presents in the previous laptop and I need to restore that into new laptop. Before selling the Asus laptop, I use the encrypted option of the Asus security manager and then copied all the data into the pen drive and then formatted previous laptop. Then I sold it to the other person. When I try to copy the data to the new laptop then copied without any issue. But when I try to open the encrypted files on my new computer then I can't able to do it. Most of the files are MS Office Word and Excel. I need help to solve this trouble.

Re: Unable to open encrypted excel files on new computer

Hey dude, there is so much software presents in the internet and it helps to decrypt the data. You need to search this software. You can take help of the search engine. Normally the Microsoft has provides this kind of facility to decrypt the encrypted data. The Microsoft will provide the decrypt.exe file in the setup file of the windows operating. If you had install the windows XP or windows vista OS then you need to run this file and then try to decrypt the excel file. I think it works and the trouble is solved.

I also faced the same trouble and I tell you the process of decrypting the file or folder data. First unzip the DecryptSample onto the C: drive. Then go to the DecryptInVB6 folder and double click on DecryptGroup.vbg file. Then compile and run DecryptGroup project group in Visual Basic 6.0. Then enter decrypted data path on the Name and location of decrypted file box. Then you need to click Decrypt and click ok. After that quit the program and you found that the folder or file is decrypted.

Hey dude, you need to download and then install the decryption software. There is much software present on the web site. You need to select one of them and the compatibility of this software with the system. I suggest you to use the Password Decryption Software 3.1.0.8. This software is specially designed for this kind of trouble then use this facility and it helps you to decrypt the excel file or folder on the new system.

In Microsoft based OS there is some restrictions applied over the decryption method. See, only the person have authority to decrypt the file or folder. The user who encrypted the file has authority to decrypt the file. The recover y agent can do this task and the user who have permission to decrypt this file. SO, if you definitely the owner of the file then you can do this task. Otherwise you need to contact the recovery agent. They help you to solve the trouble.