Thread: Synchronize video with nokia OVI suite

Synchronize video with nokia OVI suite

I am using nokia N8 and before that I was using nokia 5235. From long time I am using nokia ovi suite to synchronize my movie with nokia mobile phone. All the things were working fine for me and I was using it properly without having any trouble with it. But before some days I have upgraded mu nokia OVI suite and after that I am not able to do this thing with my nokia ovi suite. The “synchronize video” option is not there. I don’t know how to solve this problem. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Synchronize video with nokia OVI suite

I have read your problem and after that I searched on internet about your problem. After trying so many things i didn’t get results. After that I visited nokia site and there searched about this issue and I get some information that because of there are so many new video formats are available from which some of the formats are not able to support some device that is why they are working on this issue and may be in the new upgrade of nokia OVI suite the conversion option will be there with so many different option. I hope we will get best of it. We have to wait till the new update come.

I have read your problem and I will help you with this problem. As we all know that there is no synchronization option is included in the new nokia ovi suite option. Because of that we are not able to transfer the video files. But we can do that by doing the following things. Just open the my computer and then there you will find the option of your connected nokia device. Click on that after that go into the memory card and copy your video file in to the videos folder. Try this steps I hope it will help you to solve your problem. If you find any more difficulties with that then please let me know.

I have gone through your post and I suggest you to do one thing. If you are not comfortable with your new nokia OVI suite because of that video conversion problem then I suggest you to just uninstall the new version of you nokia OVI suite and install the old version only. Because in old version all the things are working perfectly so I think you should continue with old version only. Just try this idea I hope it will be helpful to you. I hope in next version all the functions will be there.

I have tried your solution and tried to copy my videos in my mobile phone by using the nokia pc suite. But after that also I am not able to solve the problem. Because copying the videos directly in mobile phone will support in mobile. Because before copying the videos we have to convert it according to mobile resolution and its video format. Then only mobile phone will recognize it. Otherwise it makes no sense to copy it in mobile device. Now what should I do to fix this problem.

If you don’t want to switch with old version and if you want transfer the videos. Then I have one solution for you. For that you have to download the video converter software from internet. After that convert your videos according to your mobile format and then copy these videos in to the videos folder in your mobile device by using the nokia phone manager from nokia PC suite. I hope this solution will help you to solve your problem. Just try this and let me know the results.

After reading your post I have downloaded the video converter in my computer and I installed it. Then I convert all my videos according to required format in mobile. And I moved those videos in my mobile device. After that all the things are working perfectly. now I am very happy that I am able to watch all my favorite videos and movies in my mobile phone. Thank you so much for giving me this suggestion. Your given ideas really solved my problem. I appreciate your help.