Thread: Unable to connect Bluetooth modem using Nokia OVI suite 3

Unable to connect Bluetooth modem using Nokia OVI suite 3

I am Nokia E71. I am not having data Cable with me. I have installed Nokia OVI suite on the computer of mine. I am having an issue while I am connecting to Bluetooth modem by using OVI suite. It did not work at all. I am able to connect with the phone of mine. but I am unable to do the same with the OVI suite. Let me know if you are having any idea to fix the matter of mine. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to connect Bluetooth modem using Nokia OVI suite 3

I am unable to figure out why this particular problem is occurring in the situation of yours. Let me which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Let me know about the hardware as well as software configuration of the computer? Which version of the OVI suite do you have installed on the computer? Do you have updated the all the necessary drivers on the computer? Answer the above mentioned questions as early as possible.

Looking at the situation which you have provided over here I am suggesting which you can use to get the requirement of yours. Well let me know whether you have tried with Connect Device and Add New Device. If you have not tried with the thing which I have mentioned over here then you should try to connect using the same and let me know about the results. I am hoping the steps which I have mentioned over here would be helpful to you.

Well you told me that you are having Nokia E71 and so I am sure that you will be able to sync with OVI suite online. It really simple to do the same. you should add the phone of yours on the website and simply send the necessary settings from the online OVI suite. Using that particular setting you will be to sync the device automatically. Also you can do manual sync whenever needed. So try the same and let me know whether it is working or not.

Looking at the problem of yours I am suspecting that problem which you have mentioned over here is occurring due to corruption of the OVI suite. So I recommend that you should download the latest version of the OVI suite from the official website and install the same on the computer and see whether it is working or not. I am hoping that after installing the latest version of the OVI suite you will be able to get the requirement of yours.

I am highly suspecting that the problem which you have mentioned over here is being happening due to bug issue on the OVI suite which you have installed on the phone of yours. Well I recommend that you should file a bug report to the Nokia team. You should provide all the information regarding the computer, OVI suite and mobile phone which you are using. They will work on the situation and release the update to fix the matter of yours.