Thread: audio not working in Alienware Area 51m 7700

audio not working in Alienware Area 51m 7700

I have purchased Alienware 7700 and I have installed the windows vista in my laptop before that I was using windows xp in it. When I installed the vista in my laptop all the things are working perfectly except my audio of the laptop. Is that anything wrong Now I don’t know how to get my audio working again. Please provide some solution for this. please reply me as soon as possible. any help will be appreciated.

Re: audio not working in Alienware Area 51m 7700

I have gone through your post and after reading your problem I suggest you to first check in your system that you have installed the audio drivers or not. Because if you have not installed the audio driver yet then you will not able to play sound in your laptop. After installing the driver you will be able to see the sound icon in your system tray icon. It means drivers are installed. So try this solution and let me know whether this trick worked for you or not?

If you want to install the drivers of audio then you can install it by doing following steps. First of all insert the drivers cd in your cd/dvd rom which comes with laptop kit. After that it will automatically run and open the one box in which all the drivers will be listed there. From there select your realtek drivers. After selecting that it will install the driver in your system. Once this drivers are installed in your system. Then you will be easily able to play the sound in your laptop.

I have read your post and after that I also checked my system and I found that audio drivers are not installed in my laptop. After that as you have suggested I tried to search my audio driver but unfortunately I have lost my driver Disk. Now I am not able to find that cd. So please tell me where I can find the audio drivers for my laptop. I have tried to search on the internet but I am not able find the drivers. Please help me with it and tell me what I should do.

If you are not able to find the audio drivers for your laptop then I will help you it. To download the audio drivers for your laptop first you need to visit the official website of realtek. Then after click on the audio drivers on that site. There select your sound card and after that click on the download drivers. Then select your operating system and download that driver. After that install it in your laptop. Now you will not find any problem with that. Your audio will start working automatically.

If you want download the audio drivers for your laptop without searching on the internet. Then you can download your diver by clicking here AUDIO DRIVER. By clicking here you can easily download your audio drivers from internet. Now you can install the drivers after that you will be able to enjoy the music in your laptop. I hope this will be helpful for you. I hope my all the information and help will fix your problem. Please tell me whether this drivers worked for you or not?

I have tried your solution. After reading your post your post when I downloaded the drivers from your given link at that time my system was not allowing me to download that but after trying so many tome I found that my ant virus was blocking this download. Then I stopped my anti virus service and downloaded that driver and installed in my computer. After that my computer is working absolutely perfect and now I am able to here the audio without having any issues. Thank you so much for helping me.