Thread: how to stop Windows Update notification for IE9

how to stop Windows Update notification for IE9

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you out there. Stuck up somewhere. Information on it will be nice. Basically, I install most Windows 7 updates, nevertheless I am not ready to go to IE9.Although each time I turn on my laptop I am able to see a notification of a new update that is available, that ends up being for the IE9 and I keep declining. Now, my query is how can I stop Windows Update from notifying me on specific updates I want to refuse. Reply for it and thanks you.

Re: how to stop Windows Update notification for IE9

Hey dude. I have a solution for the above and will be glad to help you out on this. Whenever you are able to see a notification of the new update then I would imply you that you should right click on that specific update which you are able to see and the you will have to select to hide the update. I do not think that there is anything tough in performing the above and shouldn't be obstructed anywhere. I am sure that it wouldn’t come up again and the issue will be solved.

Hey buddy, I have one more solution for you, even though I do not criticize the above. I have to say that it was explained in a proper manner. Well, I will advocate you that you have the preference of varying the way Windows Updates notifies you. A number of prefer to immobilize the Automatic Updates completely, at which time, when visiting the Windows Updates website physically, you can hide from view the update from there. No harm in trying.

Hello mate. I am fine. What’s up with you? Hoping that even you are going well. I read the above replies and I would like to advocate you that disabling Automatic Updates isn't suggested for a good number of people, except for those including myself who are compelling about viewing Windows Updates. Hence, hiding the update should work all right, yet you keep your existing settings. Anyways, you have two options in front of you and it all depends on you now, which you go for.

Hello people. I am so glad to announce here that my issue has been resolved and the onus goes to you people. I really thank you all. It was fairly easy and did not get stuck up anywhere. Really, was explained so systematically that I had no issues. Also, such quick replies did shock me to some extent. You’ll really made my day. I went with the hiding solution and not the windows update as the former one was more feasible to me. Thanks once again. Take care.