Thread: disk error while installing HP printer

disk error while installing HP printer

I got a laptop with vista but i am not able to install the driver for HP printer ? Firstly i was using windows Xp and in that it was working properly, can anyone help me out ?? It shows the error "disk full", but there is enough space when i checked. or what will be the reason being not installed, I have almost 20 GB remaining in my PC. Do i install windows 7 ? On a win 7 machine it works fine...??

re: disk error while installing HP printer

It may happens Sometimes, that error message will be thrown when the various Temp folders already full of with different uncertain files. Firstly we have to Check the locations below and clean out all files which is resides within these folders C:\Windows\Temp AND C:\Users\Yourusername\AppData\Local\Temp. The file may be kept in different directories as per the installed directory of windows by default.

Re: disk error while installing HP printer

Sometimes Windows services like start-up and services might interfere during the installation. Here i am mentioning some important steps through which you can download the latest HP software, but before that some precaution you have to made, first of all you have to turn off start up all the services,Then Browse the drivers, right click this link, open it in a new window, then the browser might prompt for the product number,As soon as The Select software and drivers, it will start installing it automatically.

Re: disk error while installing HP printer

While you get those errors, other best option is to install the drivers in another partition rather than the drive where the window is install, or may be you can set the virtual memory, because it speed ups the explorer. And whenever we install the the drivers it goes to different locations, so we need to do the Fragmentation which will recollect all the files and put it in the same location. This was the usual errors but if it is often occurs while installing any software, then you need to check whether your hard disk is working properly or not, because it happens that if your pc is infected from virus then it will occupy almost spaces so we unable to use the memory.