Thread: Need a HP4 drivers for Vista

Need a HP4 drivers for Vista

Hello friends I am using dell laptop and I am using windows Vista in that. I am using HP Photosmart C6180 printer with my laptop. Burt I have one more old printer that is HP4 and it is a amazing printer even after it so many years it is working like a champ. I was using that printer on my desktop with windows Xp but I sold my desktop as it was not working properly and now I have to use it with my laptop which is having the windows Vista. But I am not able to install its drivers as I don’t have drivers for vista. Please tell me where I can find the driver for it?

Re: Need a HP4 drivers for Vista

I have gone through your problem. I know HP4 is one the best printer in HP family and if you have this printer then you should defiantly use it. You can download the HP4 drivers from HP official site. Just visit the HP site and select the your printer. After select the printer click on download. After clicking on the download select the Vista from Select OS option, and after that download the drivers. I hope it will be helpful for you. If you finding any difficulties for that then please let me know I will help you.

Ok as you have said in your post I have visited the HP site and I have trid to search the drivers for that but I am not able find the drivers for the HP4. I have tried to search so many times in every way but I am not getting it. I have also tried to search its drivers on Google but still I am not getting it. If you know have link or any file name for this drivers than please help me with that. It will be very help full for me. Thank you for your help.

If you are finding it difficult to search the HP4 drivers on internet then I will help you with that. You can easily download the drivers by clicking on HP4 DRIVERS FOR VISTA just click on this and download the drivers and install it in your laptop. After that you will not find any difficulties. I hope after downloading the drivers you will be able to use your HP4 normally. And you will not find any difficulties.

Hey thank you so much for your useful help and giving this useful information for me. I am really thankful to you. I have tried all the possible things ti search this drivers but I didn’t get it anywhere. But in the end I download the drivers from HP site only. It means I have not searched properly. But thanks to you I get it. Now I am very happy. My HP4 is working fine with those drivers.