Thread: How to get Drivers for Toshiba Portege M500

How to get Drivers for Toshiba Portege M500

How are you all of you, I was upgrade my Toshiba Portege M500 notebook computer from Vista to Windows 7 x86. But right now I come to know that my little hardware is not working because they need the drivers. I was trying for that drivers but I can’t found any drivers for it. I got CD with my laptop for drivers but the drivers couldn’t support to windows 7. Some drivers of WIFI and sound are working properly. It gets correctly configured with windows 7. I am trying to find drivers for Bluetooth, SD Card and some other hardware. So any one get the answer then please reply me anther wise tell me how to run that software.

Re: How to get Drivers for Toshiba Portege M500

Fine, dude your problem is not big, just go on Toshiba official website. There you get the answer of your question. You just need the select your laptop type, model, number of your model, after all this you need to select the operating system. I think it would be work on your laptop. Another wise install the software which is providing for laptop accessories. Go for it and try it. Many time windows 7 provide the supporting software for it. Go on internet and search for it. If you get your problem solve then replay me.

Friend, this problem is fully related with compatibility mode. Compatibility is support system that provides which operating systems are supporting to this driver. If it shows older versions then your current version then don’t think about it. This is provided for you when any software is support to old version of operating then you can select old version in latest version. Go on your driver Exe file and go to the property of the file. It s so easy, don’t get fear about any think.In property select compatibility mode and latest operating system.

Bluetooth is the life line of your laptop, it provide the way to communicate with portable Bluetooth devices. First of all, install all the drivers in your laptop, if any driver is not working then also install. All drivers which came with your laptop install it. Go in to that driver’s folder which get install in your laptop and open it .there you get many .exe files, select it and right click on it. You need to click on the property, select compatibility tab there you can see the message provided there, read it carefully then check on the “run this program in compatibility mode”, one dropdown menu get appeared just select the latest version of operating system from that list. After selecting latest version then click on ok.