Thread: Need drivers for Chicony webcam on Toshiba Satellite A305-S6843.

Need drivers for Chicony webcam on Toshiba Satellite A305-S6843.

I have using the windows 7 on mine Satellite A305-S6843. Before using the windows 7 I have installed the windows XP on mine system and after that I have installed the windows 7. Everything on the system works fine without any issue except driver. I have Chicony webcam on windows XP but after installing the windows 7 I won’t found any Chicony webcam on mine system. Can anyone suggest where I get the Chicony webcam driver? Please help on this issue.

re: Need drivers for Chicony webcam on Toshiba Satellite A305-S6843.

I would like suggest you to download the Chicony webcam driver. To download these make hit here. Once you make click on this link you will get the option to save the file and after that save the file and after that download it on your system. The download will take some minute and after downloading Chicony webcam driver and then install it on your system. Now once you finish the installing restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. Go to the windows Explorer and under that go to the C drive. Now on the C drive make search for Windows.old and after that open the Windows.old. Now on the Windows.old folder you will get the all drivers that are installed in windows XP. Now here make hit on the driver and after that install it on your system. I hope this will help you.

I have same issue on mine system and I have downloaded the driver below link. You can also download the from here.
    http://support.toshiba-tro.de/tedd-f...0809133519.zip
    http://support.toshiba-tro.de/tedd-f...0809133519.zip

After click on this link save file and after that unzip the downloaded file and then make double click on the installation icon. Once you finish the installation and after that reboot your system and after that go through your issue.

I have a Dell laptop and I installed under windows 7.my webcam stopped working. No longer have works, no signs of life, reinstalled the driver after I have also faced the same issue. The camera does not turn again, someone has been there? Does anyone have any advice for me to solve this problem? I think Windows 7 is not a good operating system and therefore please suggest an appropriate solution. Please help me out form this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Need drivers for Chicony webcam on Toshiba Satellite A305-S6843.

Here I think you have to install new drivers in the system, since it is not installed correctly on your system or do not update. So first of all try to update drivers and then reboot see if you can use your webcam or not. If yes, then you simply have to get this problem by updating the drivers on your system and i think this will help you to solve your issue.