Thread: Compaq Presario CQ61-305SA: Computer Screen is Blank.

Compaq Presario CQ61-305SA: Computer Screen is Blank.

I'm running the Compaq Presario CQ61-305SA with Windows Vista, which is in poor condition and Compaq Presario CQ61-305SA screen went black at startup. Every time I start the computer then goes well at the start of the console, I can even enter the BIOS and make changes, but after that, when moving forward at this time shows the black screen and no do anything. Now I don’t what to do can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Compaq Presario CQ61-305SA: Computer Screen is Blank.

I think the installation of Windows Vista can be damaged that it needs service. So if you're having the Windows Vista DVD then you can repair your installation of Windows Vista on it. Just insert the DVD and start repairing itself and Windows Vista. I also stated that this work for you or not so I can find another solution for you.

Have you tried to run the system in safe mode? Just run the computer in safe mode when running on the similar then put in the Windows Vista DVD and fix the operating system installation. We also run a full system scan that could solve the difficulty caused by malware or spyware in your system. Now once you finished this go through your issue. If you can get ahead in safe mode then I can help with a trick that might help for the same problem you are looking for. After logging in safe mode open the command prompt and run as administrator. Now Type sfc / scannow and press enter. This is the will to implement all the equipment for the damaged file and correct when necessary.

Hey thanks for the response on the consultation of the mine which is on the black screen with the launch of Windows Vista. And let me tell you that I am also unable to enter safe mode I cannot run the commands given by you. So if there is anything I can help then I advice. Now I don’t how to solve mine issue. I have also tried other threads but I didn’t have the enough of stuff on that. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

I would like to suggest you to perform the Perform a hard reset and so that you can solve your issue. To do this follow the below steps:
    1. Disconnect all peripheral devices and remove all USB devices and SD memory cards.
    2. Disconnect the AC power adapter, take away the battery then push and grasp the power button for at least 20 seconds to replenish all residual power and restore the default boot.
    3. Reconnect the AC power adapter (not put in the battery), push the power button, stare near bright LED Caps Lock and Num Lock keys, and take notice of the sound of a fan or additional moving parts turning round.

If things do not work for you, there is one thing that can help you is that you have to re-install the new operating system that will remove all data stored in the Windows installation disc. So if you're not worried about your data then clean install the operating system could solve the problem. You can also use some data recovery tools that will make data recovery. I think this will help you to solve your issue.