Thread: Unable to boot Compaq nc6000

Unable to boot Compaq nc6000

I was in Windows XP with the Google Chrome browser on my display unexpectedly gone black and the system stopped responding. A wireless mouse connected to a USB port on the back will go out. I tried, unsuccessfully, to make the computer respond, but gave up and forced the closure. When I tried to turn the computer back in thirty seconds later, the hard drive and CD-ROM indicator on, but the screen remained the CD-ROM black. The light was flashing rhythmically. After one or two seconds, the battery light turned orange. After being for about ten seconds, the hard disk and CD-ROM lights suddenly closed, and after a second battery driver off too. At no time did any of the three lights in the upper left corner of the laptop instead.

Re: Unable to boot Compaq nc6000

I've experienced this problem in two different NC6000. The only way I managed to get working reliably is to put a clamp C in the process (below F12 key). This involves removing all equipment and the separation of the screen the rest of the body - making the laptop under your desk. To test this problem remove the keyboard and put a lot of pressure near the F12 key and warning label is. If your computer starts normally have the same unresolved problem as mine. Something went wrong in a joint and pressure. Let me know if putting a lot of pressure on the CPU temporarily solves the problem and if you have found a solution

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this go through the below steps: Remove the processor. Take the loose belt is the heat sink on top of the processor. Insert a quarter between the heat sink and belt. Carefully reinstall belt fasteners and the retainer. Give it a try before total reassembly. This seems to give enough pressure to address the problem of defective solder joints.

I have gone through this same issue and after long searching on the thread I have found the some solution and this helped me lot to solve this issue. I would like to suggest you to boot your system from the cd and so that you can solve your issue. After booting your system on the system your issue will get solved and you won’t get this type of issue. I hope this will help you.

I have facing the same issue on mine Dell Latitude D620. The system was working fine until the last date, but since this morning I am able to start or boot up my laptop. After switching on, is going to involve blank. And flashing an option to choose how to boot the system. That chance for the version of Windows or any other cause? Anyone with any ideas or information regarding this problem? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Can anyone suggest on this issue.

In my opinion, I think the problem might be occurring in the Windows version so I'd suggest repairing the startup, it tries to boot into safe mode by pressing the start of your keyboard after the windows logo appears on the screen. Far from the BIOS setup window, click the windows startup repair, expects to complete the process, after you are prompted to restart the system. Doing this, try this; I hope to help you overcome the problem.

According to me, I'd suggest that you upgrade your graphics driver, because in some cases I have encountered in the implementation of this type of problem may be occurring to the graphics driver, so that the ping manager devices and from there open the Display tab, now right click on it and select the recommended option Advanced, you are prompted to locate the installation program, the browser from the site and the desire to run the process. Do not begin any extra process awaiting it ends and redirects to restart the system. I hope this will help you.

I think this can be solved by reloading the OS on your system, to insert the Windows disk and run the installation, was initially asked to format the disk for the installation again, select the drive and then automatically start the new installation. In several cases I establish that, for this type of difficulty that is the only answer, reinstall the operating system. So if you are unable to resolve this problem, just last time you went to this process.