Thread: unable to find drivers for HP compaq cq62-235em

unable to find drivers for HP compaq cq62-235em

I have HP compaq cq62-235em laptop. First I was using it windows Vista and all the this wsa working properly in that. But after that I have decided to install the windows 7 in it but before that I was checking with my drivers. Luckily I found that I don’t have drivers for that. That is why I am still running windows Vista in my system. Because of the drivers I am not able to install the windows 7 in my laptop. I need a help to find the drivers for my laptop so I can install the windows 7 in my system. If you know any idea about where I can find this drivers then please let me know. It will be very helpful for me.

re: unable to find drivers for HP compaq cq62-235em

I have read your problem. As you want to install the windows7 in your system but because of drivers you are not able to do this. If you want driver for HP compaq cq62-235em then you can download it from its website. Just visit the website and select your laptop model and download the drivers which you wanted. But make sure that you are downloading the windows 7 driver. Otherwise you will not able to install the windows 7 in your laptop. I hope my information will help you to solve your problem.

I am running windows 7 in my HP compaq cq62-235em. And it’s working perfectly with my laptop. But now I want to install the windows XP in my laptop but also want to use the windows 7 also. Means I wanted the dual operating system in my laptop. Because I need to use the windows xp for my office use only. So please tell me how to install the windows XP in my system. If any one having any idea about that then please let me know. Please reply me how to install the windows xp in other partition.

As you have suggested in your post that you want to use the windowsxp along with the windows 7 in your HP compaq cq62-235em then I think you will find the many difficulties in that. I am saying this because HP compaq cq62-235em is not supported with the windows xp. So if you find any page for it but then also you will not find the windows xp option . so for that you need to read the xp downgrade guide. The main reason for not installing the windows xp is that you need to load SATA drives.

Thank you so much for your help. As you are saying that HP compaq cq62-235em is not supported with the windows XP. After reading that I have decide to not to go with windows XP. Till I get the proper solution for windowsxp. If you find any proper solution for that then please let me know. Please post your answers as soon as possible. I am witing for solution. I know there is some kind of solution I will get