Thread: Drivers and Utilities for Toshiba Satellite M115 SP3021

Drivers and Utilities for Toshiba Satellite M115 SP3021

Hi, I have being using Toshiba Satellite M115 SP3021 laptop from last 3 months. My hard drive crashed yesterday and I had never made any recovery CDs. Because of the crashing, the drivers and the utilities also got deleted permanently. Now I have installed Windows 7 in my laptop but don’t have the necessary drivers and utilities for my laptop. Does anyone know where I can find the drivers and the utilities for my Toshiba Satellite M115 SP3021 laptop? Please reply.

re: Drivers and Utilities for Toshiba Satellite M115 SP3021

You can easily install all the drivers and the utilities of your Toshiba Satellite M115 SP3021 laptop with the help of the “Toshiba Utility and Drivers” CD which we normally get when we purchase our new laptop. You must have also got this CD when you purchased your laptop. Search for the “Toshiba Utility and Drivers” CD. You can install the drives and utilities by inserting the CD into the CD/DVD ROM or your laptop and executing the driver’s wizard. Follow the on screen instructions to install the Drivers and utilities in your laptop. Once you have completed the installation; you have to reboot your system.

Utilities and Drivers for your Toshiba Satellite M115 SP3021 laptop can be downloaded from the official website of Toshiba on Internet. Start your browser and visit the official website of Toshiba. Go to Download link and then select the Products, Series, Model, Model number, Operating system as per your requirements i.e. same as your laptops. Once you have filled the entire option click on GO button. This will display the list of drivers available on the Toshiba’s official website for that particular laptop and OS. Download the drivers and install them in your laptop.

Thank you, for the rapid responses which you guys gave to me. It was very kind of you all to have a look at my post and stop by to reply them, But unfortunate to say this, your suggestions did not helped me. First I was unable to find the “Toshiba Utility and Drivers” CD which you guys have mentioned. Does anyone know where else I can find these drivers? Also I visited the official website of Toshiba USA, I did not find my laptop or any other which is somewhat similar to mine laptop. Does anyone have any solution for my problem? Please help me with your suggestions; they are really helpful for me.

The Specification of Toshiba Satellite M110-ST1161 (PSMB0U-01M00C) is very similar to yours Toshiba Satellite M115-SP3021 (PSMB3U-006003). So I would suggest you to visit the official website of Toshiba Europe and find the drivers for Toshiba Satellite M115-SP3021 (PSMB3U-006003). Perform the steps mentioned in the second reply and download the drivers and utilities for Windows 7 Operating system. Install them in your laptop. I would also suggest you to update the BIOS. Restart your laptop and check whether your problem is solved after performing the mentioned steps or not.

Re: Drivers and Utilities for Toshiba Satellite M115 SP3021

You can also get Toshiba’s Drivers and Utilities from any nearby computer store. Or you should contact the store from where you purchased your laptop, and ask for the driver and utilities CD from them. Still if you haven’t found the proper Drivers and Utilities for your Toshiba laptop, then I would recommend you to contact the Toshiba support center or the Toshiba people and get your problem solved by those knowledgeable people. You can purchase the drivers and utilities for your Toshiba laptop from these few places.