Thread: While browsing in Internet Explorer Qosmio video driver keeps crashing

ali Guest

While browsing in Internet Explorer Qosmio video driver keeps crashing

My Qosmio X505 is pretty ineffective for whatever thing. The video driver will collide even at what time browsing the Internet on top of IE, Firefox and Chrome. This is more than ever curious, because as it stands right now my old IBM Series A is able to handle things my expensive new Toshiba Qosmio X505 cannot simply do not have a junk video card, even if that letter is less than a quarter of the capacity of my Qosmio. Please help me thank you.

Re: While browsing in Internet Explorer Qosmio video driver keeps crashing

Do you make use of Nvidia drivers (make available by Nvidia's website), or you are using Toshiba video drivers? The Qosmio necessitate the make use of of Toshiba drivers, as they are exclusively customized to employment in the company of Toshiba hardware. There has been a lot of user’s coverage TONS of tribulations subsequent to installing drivers present straightforwardly from nvidia. I hope now you are clear with your doubt. Thank you.

ali Guest

I have made use of both the out-of-box driver and the most up-to-date driver from Toshiba, not the NVIDIA drivers. But both will provide the same result. I consideration maybe plainly upgrading the driver without delay subsequent to an additional system wipe possibly will solve the problem however no success. As you technique we're merely supposed to be with Toshiba's drivers. I hope that someone will help me to solve this problem thank you.

Which Qosmio are you using? Mine can run any game that you are able to throw at it including several of those you talk about. Something is incorrect through your laptop not every Qosmio laptops. Have you checked for spyware and viruses? Is your PC up to date? Have you checked the temperatures? ATI is also known for driver problems than Nvidia. You are making wild accusations based on what we just experienced in your laptop. I do not work for Toshiba, but are attacks on what many of us have zero problems. You may have received a defective product, of course, but there are ways to find out what is happening and seems to not even bother to try on the basis of your post.

ali Guest

I've been using the Toshiba on board tool "PC Health Monitor" to keep track of temperature, but does nothing historical. For the ordinary problems I'm having with the browser is not over "50%", which when correlated with THRM CPUID value is around 45C. This close to usual out of the box inactive temperature of the unit. Meaning, that even when I had the motherboard replaced (twice), to get fresh again this is what warms al. I have it on a cooling pad as well and I spray fans. Standby temperature can reach 50C, without as much as an open browser.