Thread: Ethernet and Network drivers for Toshiba NB200 - 10z laptop

Ethernet and Network drivers for Toshiba NB200 - 10z laptop

Within few months of normal use of Windows XP running Toshiba NB200-10z laptop it has started showing problem. The drivers of my laptop went missing thus making it impossible for me to get on to the internet. When I checked the Device Manager, there is a question mark inside a yellow triangle near the “Ethernet Controller” and the “Network Controller”. What must be the problem with my laptop? Does anyone have any idea regarding this matter then please help me. Thank you in advance.

Re: Ethernet and Network drivers for Toshiba NB200 - 10z laptop

You can use the Drivers CD which you must have got when you purchased your laptop. The CD is called “Toshiba Utility and Drivers” and it contains all the important drivers of your laptop. The Sound driver, Graphic driver, motherboard driver, Ethernet driver and other utilities are included in this CD. What you need to do is insert the CD in your Disk Drive, then execute the setup and start installing all the necessary drivers that you want to install. Always remember to restart your laptop whenever it is prompted for a restart. Once you have done installing and restarting your laptop, I would recommend you to check for updates. If found any, then update all your drivers to enhance the performance of your laptop.

Visit any computer stores nearby your place and purchase the latest available version of “Toshiba Utility and Drivers” CD from the store. Or else you can also contact Toshiba Support Center and place an order for the Drivers CD for your Toshiba NB200 - 10z laptop. If you are unable to find anything still, then I would recommend you to contact retailer from whom you purchased your laptop and get the drivers CD for your laptop from the retailer. The “Toshiba Utility and Drivers” CD will clearly help you solving all your drivers and utilities issues.

Thank you, for showing concern toward my problem and making those efforts to solve them. It was very kind of you guys to have a look on my thread, read my problem and give me your suggestions. But my problem is still not solved. I did not had any drivers or Utility CD so I was unable to install my laptop’s Ethernet and Network drivers and also there is no Toshiba or any other computer store nearby my area so can’t even get any kind of help from there also. This thing is really irritating me. Please help me with some more solutions.

Now the only option which remains with you is to submit your laptop to some computer store and ask them to install the necessary drivers in your laptop and get your laptop back into working conditions. You can also fix an appointment with the Toshiba Customer Support, so that they can visit you and take your laptop for repairing and then submit it back once everything has got fine with it. Those technical peoples will be the best one to clear all your problems as they an expert in all this matter.

• Start your windows browser.
    • Visit the official website of Toshiba or Toshiba support.
    • Click on Service and support link
    • Click on the download driver tab.
    • Select the product name fr0m the list.
    • Select the series of the product from the list.
    • Select the Model of your product.
    • Select the Operating System
    • Select the Driver you want to download.
    • Click on Go button to download the Driver.
    • Install the driver in your laptop and restart your system.