Thread: Getting message box each time I open Microsoft Word

Getting message box each time I open Microsoft Word

I am using Microsoft word from very long ago and never faced this type of error before. This is really strange for me, because I don’t know what this message box trying to say. I just started receiving this message box each time I unlock anything in Microsoft Word even a blank page. I truly don’t have any idea what it is talking about or how to dispose of it. I even trying to search this on google or many other sites and forums but can’t find any solution for this. Anyone know what this is all concerning? Please if anyone has any idea about this error than please let me know.

Re: Getting message box each time I open Microsoft Word

You may meet this error because Macro security is situating to Very High and the application meets a signed macro, but the macro was mechanically disabled. Utilize the below process to enable the macro:
    1. Choose the Tools menu and after that choose Macro and Security. In the resultant Security dialog, locate the security stage to High by clicking the High radio key.
    2. Close the file and any additional cases of the application presently running on the PC (close all applications that as well utilize the application you are presently running).
    3. Unlock the file once more and inspect the certificate of trust details and put the all the time faith macros from this publisher box if you faith the certificate issued by the publisher.
    4. Click the Enable key to permit the macro to sprint.

How's it going? I know you are a very accomplished user so I am not certain if I have a way out but I have had this and or extremely similar problems with Microsoft Office products in the long-ago and they have approximately all the time been caused by an office add-in. Anything from Norton's anti-virus, to a scanner software add-in, to a PDF converter add-in and there are possibly additional that I can't reflect of. And they generally rear their revolting heads soon after a security update for the office product from Microsoft.

Do you have any current files scheduled while you open Word? Possibly you could clear the list to notice what occurs. I haven't seen that message, but a few weird things occurred with Office programs while I installed Quicken 2011. I don’t have any idea how the listed appointments procedure works if somebody mails you a notice, but have you obtain any of those newly? In Word 2010 there is a setting to "update automatic links at unlock” Not certain what it does but you might test that type of option.

If I have VBA setup I am not conscious of it. Up till now I not at all heard of VBA. But if it is setup then I didn't do it on reason. I do type of memorize somewhat popping up some days before saying it was updating or adding something to accomplish with Word but I don't memorize what is exactly. One of those I am in a rush and I don't wish to think about this present things. For a few reason the current documents list is not there at present. I have not at all actually understood how this looks to come and go.

The restore looks to have completed the trick. I sprint a restore to the 10th, and after that updated my MSE definitions and Word is running. Now my PC is posing me to update QuickTime another time. I had to utilize Microsoft Installation Cleaner to update it some days before and that's about the time the troubles with Word started. I don't know if there is a relationship or not. Anyway I will notice if the QuickTime update will work with no utilizing the Microsoft Cleaner program this time and go from there.