Thread: How to remove HP Digital Imaging Monitor from Systray?

How to remove HP Digital Imaging Monitor from Systray?

I have HP deskjet D1600 and normally I use printer for basic things. I have windows Xp in my computer. But I am facing one problem with it. Sometimes I operate my computer on remote desktop. But because of the HP Digital imaging monitor all process will go very slowly. After getting frustrated from this I have decided to uninstall this application stop using this printer. Please tell me how to remove the HP digital imaging from system tray. I don’t know but if I am not abalr to remove it then I have to uninstall it because of not having any other option.

Re: How to remove HP Digital Imaging Monitor from Systray?

I have gone through your problem. As you are saying that you are not able to remove the HP digital imaging monitor from system tray. I think you can find the remove option by clicking on option window and then go to the general tab then there you will find the option of show HP digital imaging monitor on system tray just unselect it and click ok. When you restart your computer you will not find that thing on system tray. Try this I hope this will help you.

Ok. As you have suggested in your post I tried to search that option in my HP digital imaging monitor setting. But there is no such option is located there. I am not able to find this kind of option anywhere in whole application. I don’t know how to remove this option from system tray. If you have any more idea about solving this problem then please let me know. I will be very thankful to you. I hope I will be get some solution for this problem. Thank you.

If you are not able to find any option then I think you should try these steps to remove the Hp digital imaging monitor from system tray.
    • First go to run and type msconfig there and click on ok
    • After that it will open one box of system. There click on start up tab.
    • After clicking on that tab you will find name applications which loads normally on startup
    • From this list unselect HP Digital imaging monitor and click on ok. And the select Exit with restart option.

Once it’s done after that it will not show on system tray.

I have tried your solution. But when I open the system setting window and after that I clicked on the startup tab. But HP digital imaging monitor is not there. Now I don’t know how to fix this problem. Is there any other better way to solve this problem? Or should I uninstall this application? Please if you have more ideas about this then please let me know how I can fix this problem. Is there any wrong with my operating system? Please help me with this.

If you are unable to remove even after trying all the things then I think you should first uninstall the software and then download the normal basic driver for your printer from its official site. Because few weeks before I was also facing the similar problem with it. And I also have tried same solution which really helped me to solve that problem. I hope my information will be helpful to you and you will be able to solve your problem. According to me this is the best way to solve this.