Thread: Windows 7 Drivers for Toshiba Satellite m45 s351 laptop

Windows 7 Drivers for Toshiba Satellite m45 s351 laptop

Hi I am using Toshiba Satellite M45 S351 from pretty long time now. Initially it was running Windows XP Operating System in it and it was running fine. But then I decided to upgrade it to Windows 7 so yesterday I brought Windows 7 CD and performed a complete full fresh installation of Windows 7 in my laptop. But now the sound and the Wi-Fi drivers are missing from my laptop. Does anyone know where I can find the drivers for my Toshiba Satellite m45 s351 laptop? Please help me; your suggestions are always appreciated.

re: Windows 7 Drivers for Toshiba Satellite m45 s351 laptop

I am not sure about this, but according to me Toshiba Software Installer CD would possible help you solve your problem. You need to start Device Manager by following the below path: Start > Control Manager > System Security > Device Manager.
    There will be Yellow color mark near the sound controller and the Network adapters. Right click them and uninstall them. Then insert the “Toshiba Software Installer” CD and allow the laptop to detect the drivers by itself. Your laptop will automatically install all the drivers. Once the process is completed, just restart your computer to bring the changes to come into effect.

The best solution for your this problem would be to contact the nearest Toshiba Support Center or the Toshiba’s Technical staff and get the proper information about the availability of drivers for windows 7 running Toshiba Satellite m45 s351 laptop. If any driver CD is available then you can purchase them from the Toshiba Support Center and then install it in your laptop. Or if any such Driver CD is available then you can purchase them from any random computer stores nearby.

You should probably search for the drivers of Toshiba Satellite m45 s351 laptop on Internet and download it if you find any. Or the best thing would be to visit the official website of Toshiba and search for the drivers of your laptop there. It is the best place where you can find whether your laptop has Windows Vista drivers for your laptop or not. And if you find any driver for your laptop on this site, then you can download that from Toshiba’s website and install it in your system.

Hey dude, I searched a lot on Internet about the Drivers for your laptop running Windows 7 and did not find any such drivers for windows 7. Only Windows XP will run on Toshiba Satellite m45 s351 laptop thus only Windows XP version drivers of the laptop is available. Thus you won’t be getting windows 7 drivers for your laptop anywhere as Toshiba has not created anything like this. You can install Windows 7 in your laptop but you won’t be enjoying the full functionality of many hardwares as their respective drivers are not properly installed in your laptop. You can try to install the XP version of driver, but it will be supplying few generic drivers only. Thus hampering the performance of your machine as compared to the the same laptop running Windows XP with all drivers properly installed.

Re: Windows 7 Drivers for Toshiba Satellite m45 s351 laptop

It was so sweet and kind of you people to stop by this thread; read my problem and give your quality and precious replies. Now I feel like I will have to again roll back to my default Operating System, the Windows XP. As you guys said that my laptop won’t support Windows 7 completely, and the performance of my laptop will be hampered because of the missing drivers, I feel that complete working laptop will be better then. Once again thank you a lot for trying to help me with your suggestions.