Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Continous USB can perform faster message on HP-HDX16 laptop

Windows Software

Old 29-04-2011

Continous USB can perform faster message on HP-HDX16 laptop

Hello guys. Greetings to all. Well, basically,I randomly obtain messages which keeps saying that the universal serial bus is able to achieve something faster. I do not have anything plugged into my Universal serial bus drives but it still keeps asking. Can anyone help me in fixing the problem. I have upgraded to windows 7 and started getting it. Thanks in advance for helping me and I really appreciate it on a very high note.

Old 29-04-2011

Re: Continous USB can perform faster message on HP-HDX16 laptop

Hello. Mate we are sailing in the same boat and I am having a alike problem like you have mentioned above. I, myself owe a hdx 16 1370us and I have been suffering with the same issue with the universal serial bus port located near to the power port in the windows 7 64 bit as well as 32 bit. I just get the gut feeling that it must be a driver issue. When I keep the mouse in the universal serial bus port, there are times when the mouse freezes up and then I am able to see a message which is not known to me.
Old 29-04-2011

Hey mate. I am fine and things going well. Hope it is the same case at your end. Anyways, I have a solution for the above thread that you have posted . I am very much sure that it will help you out. I am saying this from my personal experience. Basically, you should download and then install the chipset driver from the support page of your specific model. It is a general solution for each and every model. I wish that you do what I have mentioned and things will be fine.
Old 29-04-2011

Hey guys. I can help you?ll out with this and may be guide you?ll to the right track. As per my opinion, you should again install Vista and then do the Windows 7 upgrade one more time. Fundamentally, I mean formatting the drive and then wiping it clean in order to have new start. I get the feeling that this should solve the trouble. I hope that both of you who asked the queries liked my reply. More than that it proves to be helpful.
Old 29-04-2011

Hey buddy. I am going good. According to me, there are some chances that it may be a hardware worry. There may be a loose connection for the reason that if the laptop is rattled or in that case the lid has been moved in or out then a windows universal serial bus pops up message which says that device can perform faster and all such kind of things are displayed. I have heard it similar issue from a friend and he had a hardware worry so thought to reply to the post.
Old 02-05-2011

Hey mate. I went through the above solutions and have to say there have been some really nice answers. However, I feel that many of them have missed out on basics. I would like to ask you whether your system is in guarantee period and if that is the case then I feel that you should not try out extravagant things as mentioned above and better get it replaced from the respective people which to me is the best option. Also, to be honest I do not feel that Hp is a good option. Personally I do not favor it.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,