Thread: G32-304tx Network Driver not working

G32-304tx Network Driver not working

Hi to everyone who reads this. Well, I lately bought an HP G32-304TX notebook computer in Bangkok, and as it came merely with DOS .I've purchased Windows 7 Professional 64 bit and installed it. Nevertheless I am having dilemma getting the Wireless drivers to work. They issue is that proper installation is not happening. Guys, please let me know what is the exact problem and exact solution to resolve the issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: G32-304tx Network Driver not working

Hey dude. I will let you know why such a problem has been occurring. The difficulty is that you have chosen to install a operating system which wouldn’t support. Just keep that in mind that drivers are available for windows 7 32 bit but they aren’t available for windows 7 64 bit. You can go to the specific Thailand website and there is where you will be able to see driver support as per the notebook model which you have mentioned.

Hey buddy, it seems that you are unaware of the saying by Microsoft. It clearly means that the drivers which have been designed for the thirty two bit adaptations of the windows do not run or in that sense work on the computers which generally run sixty four bit version of the windows. However, there is no need to worry too much about it. There are alternatives which have been presented. The likely way according to me is that you should install a 32 bit windows 7 operating system.

Hey mate. I have a solution, though it is bit difficult but giving it a try is no harm. Basically, you can go to the intel website and there you will be able to download windows 7 sixty four bit chipset drivers for mobile intel hm55. There you will be required to express the chipset and then install it. Proceeding, you will have to recognize which model of the Realtek network adapter and which model of the Intel wireless module have been installed.

Hi . I am fine and going good. Hoping it is the same scenario at your end. I have got the answer to the query that you have posted. Fundamentally, there is Broadcom wireless local area network which you can find it on the internet. You will just be required to download it. It is fairly easy. I am sure that this driver will be working. I am saying this from my personal experience. I hope that you follow what I have told you and it helps you out in some way or the other.

Guys I cannot believe that my issue has been solved. I thoroughly want to thank each and everyone who posted for me. It was really pleasing to me. I did whatever was told, followed it in an appropriate manner and things were fine. Also, I would like to tell you that before leaving a thread here, I did try to find it on the internet but there was no joy. However, I could find that software which was mentioned in one of the replies and could downloaded it . I really want to thank once again as I appreciate it on a very high note.