Thread: Audio Drivers for Windows 7 64bit & HP pavilion dv4 1225dx

Audio Drivers for Windows 7 64bit & HP pavilion dv4 1225dx

Hello friends, Greetings to all. I hope you all are doing well. I have installed vista drivers on Windows 7. Until now, no issues excluding audio. Quick play and sound icon is not responding as expected. My query is that does anyone know who makes this sound card along with the generic windows driver installed in it . I wish to see Vista edition of these drivers and then run them in the compact mode in order to see if I can get I things working.

re: Audio Drivers for Windows 7 64bit & HP pavilion dv4 1225dx

Hey mate. I am fine and going good. Hoping the same is at your end. Well, I can recommend you something’s. Giving it a try wouldn’t harm you. However, I doubt it will work or not. But, just thought to share my knowledge to you related to the topic. I feel you should have a look on to the sound properties and see what is being displayed. Also, you should go to the official website of HP and look out if any of the for the sound drivers are there.

Hey I would imply you that if you have a clean install of windows 7 32bit or in that sense 64bit, then you will be required to go to download folder where the download was defaulted to, then right click and then move on to properties, where you will have to select compatibility mode tab and then in the concluding stage you will have to select windows vista service pack 2 and then hit apply. Moving back from the properties menu, you will again have to right click on driver file and then select run as administrator and finally install the program.

Hey buddy, I would like to tell you that you should verify whether the device manager is showing that the driver has been installed or not. These are such basic things which are missed out sometimes. Hence, In any of the case, it doesn’t display then you will be requiring to configure the HD audio controller in a proper way. I hope my post helps you out in some way or the other to resolve the issue .

Re: Audio Drivers for Windows 7 64bit & HP pavilion dv4 1225dx

You can get the authorized vista driver from HPs Support Live Chat client and they will provide you necessary details which you will have to download. Then you will have to know where your default installation files are and then you will have to move to the drivers folder. There you will be able to find an application for the PC audio. Then you will be required to set the compact mode on that and run it as an admin. Thus, the drivers will be installed in an appropriate manner and reboot will be required.