Thread: Unable to install audio-driver on a HP Probook 4520s with Windows XP

Unable to install audio-driver on a HP Probook 4520s with Windows XP

Hello people. Whats up at your end. I hope things are going well. Basically. I have a HP Probook with Windows XP SP3 and I am trying to install the audio driver from the Hp website but the issue is that it isn’t working. It displays me a message saying that the hardware is not existing and I don’t have the authorization to make use of it in a legal way. It is really pissing me off now. Guys, please help and tell me what the problem is. Thanks in advance for replying

re: Unable to install audio-driver on a HP Probook 4520s with Windows XP

Hey mate. I am fine and things going good. Firstly, I would like to tell you that be calm. Such things do happen regularly in day to day life. Well, I would imply you that you should give a try to uninstall it and then again reinstall it and thus in the process the computer will be able to find the hardware butfinally install the driver. Also,one more solution that clicks my mind is that you can give a try to go directly to IDT homepage for the purpose of downloading.

Hey mate. Looking at the query above, I feel that you will be required to download Microsoft universal audio architecture bus driver for high definition audio. You will be easily able to find it on the internet. There sufficient information will be given regarding the discussion going on. I say that because there are many links available. You will just be required to sign up and the issue will be resolved after the downloading process.

Hey buddy, I read the above reply and was satisfied with it. However, as per my opinion I think you should find out one more link on the internet which will give you a more specific and detailed solution. In that, you will be able to see two adaptations of the XP drivers for your specific notebook which you have mentioned. Also, in the other matters it is better. I really feel that you should definitely try out my solution, I feel it will really help you out in some way or the other.

Hey mate. You should surely go with any of the above solutions as even I feel that they are the best solutions. Also, I will take you a little forward in case you have any issues while downloading. Just keep in mind that you have to install the chipset driver before you install any of the other drivers. After installing , perform the reboot process. Then , finally, uninstall the audio driver and install Microsoft universal audio architecture bus driver for high definition audio for service pack 3. I have mentioned here service pack three as I feel you should go with that.

Re: Unable to install audio-driver on a HP Probook 4520s with Windows XP

Friends I am so very much pleased to affirm here that my concern has been deciphered only for the reason that of you’ll provided such appropriate replies. . You’ll were so logical and lucid in the guidelines. I followed the instructions as it was stated and as mentioned had take caution while installing 990c print driver. Thank you all for the genuine replies and helping me completely solving my problem. You’ll made my day.