Thread: Need Win 7 Drivers for Laserjet 2100

Need Win 7 Drivers for Laserjet 2100

Hello friends. Greetings to all. I hope you all are doing well. I have been unable able to discover if HP has issued drivers for the LaserJet 2100 which can be used in a 64 bit Windows surroundings.I am planning to buy windows 7 but I will have to postpone it now if I wont be able to make use of my superb old 2100. Guys plese reply to me and suggest something as I am in need of it. Thanks in advance for the replies.

Re: Need Win 7 Drivers for Laserjet 2100

Hey dude, firstly I would like to tell you that why don’t you give a try to the driver section and then just make sure whether the driver exists. Also, there is a page on the HP website, which points to that drivers which are existing by means of Windows Update or through download from HP. The page is a little hard to understand for some reason or the other however if you emphasize the column heading cells you can observe what they say.

Hey mate I would like to share my piece of knowledge with you. There are universal driver presently available for pcl 5, pcl 6 and also ps. You will be able to download it from the official hp website. I feel it is fairly easy. Also, there is one more solution for the above post.I will imply you that laserjet 2100 drivers can also be accessible by means of windows update inside the windows 7. I have shared my knowledge whatever I knew.

Hey dude , I will take you a little further from the above post. In order to add a 2100 driver on to a shared printeron the network, you will be required to go to devices and then printet folder. There, you will have to add a printer , followed by local printer abd make a new port and local port as per the specific computer name and the printer share name. Make sure you do not make any mistake. Finally, install 2100 driver by selecting from the list.

Hey mate. I am fine and hoping the same at your end. I would like to tell you something related to the above post. In case your Windows 7 doesn't recognize my LaserJet 2100, then do not forget to do the understandable things such as trouble shoot and also give a try to windows update. If still these do not work, then you should try the add printer option in the devices and printer option. I am sure my post will help you out in any case you are stuck up while windows 7 do not identify your laser jet 2100.