Thread: Best Disc copy software for Windows 7

Best Disc copy software for Windows 7

Hi, I recently purchased Toshiba laptop. It is running Windows 7 OS in it. Everything is working perfectly fine with my laptop. I wanted to make backup copy of my program CD’s and also of some software setups that I have installed in my laptop. So I wanted to know which are the best Disc-copy software (utility) available for Windows 7. Does any1 know anything related to my query then please feel free to post your suggestions. Suggestions are always appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Best Disc copy software for Windows 7

I have used these three Disc copy utility and would recommend the same to you as they are free and very useful also.
    • ImgBurn:

ImgBurn is capable of writing most CD/DVD images types as it supports mostly all the latest available writers. ImgBurn even makes it possible for user to erase/format their rewritable media. The image formats that can be burned using ImgBurn are Bin, Cue, ISO, nrg etc. The ‘image queue’ system of ImgBurn is very helpful for us as it makes it possible for user to burn a lot of image with more than one writer.
    • InfraRecorder:

InfraRecorder is CD/DVD burning software which is absolutely free. The interface is very simple and easy to use. You can create custom data and mixed-mode data and save them either on a physical disc or on image disc.
    • CDBurnerXP

CDBurnerXP is free software that can be efficiently used to burn CD/DVDs. It is capable of burning even the Blu Ray disc and DVD movies along with the usual Audio CDs. You can rip music from audio CDs by using the CDBurnerXP software.

I have always been Nero fan and has always used Nero to burn CD/DVDs. Though it is a paid CD/DVD burning software, a free version is also available in the market. But the free version will only contain data burning and disc copying features for CDs/DVDs. And if you wish to get more features then you should probable purchase the upgraded Nero full version. Nero makes it possible for the user to easily, rip, edit, convert, share, back up and even protect the digital media. You can enjoy and share music, video, pictures and other data with friends and family anytime. I would suggest you to download it from the official website of Nero and then install it in your system.

You can try any of the following few CD/DVD burning software as per your choice. Just Search for them on Internet and download them from some secure and trusted website so that you don’t land up installing so soft of viruses.
    • Burn4Free
    • Free Easy CD DVD Burner
    • Express Burn
    • AVS Disc Creator
    • Ultimate CD/DVD Burner
    • Folder Simpburn 1.0
    • DeepBurner

These are few more CD/DVD tools which can prove to be useful to you. You can read more about them by searching for more reviews about them on internet and decide which is much more suitable according to you.
    • StarBurn: It can smoothly handle CD, DVD, Blu-Ray and HD-DVD media.
    • BurnQuick: After installation, it integrates with Windows and can directly copy a disc or burn file/folders from My Computer or Windows Explorer.
    • FinalBurner: The user can easily create data, audio, and video disks and burn them onto any type of media. It is a very good alternative for other paid burning softwares.

THANKS a lot for your kindness to reply to my post. The suggestions were exactly what I was looking for. You guys really came as a life saver for me. Just in time to help me. I downloaded Nero and installed it in my system. And I must say it is amazing. It has got so many amazing features which helped to solve all my past problems. I also searched for few more disk copy utility software and got few names. If someone wishes to, then they can also try the JetBee, Burrrn, and CdBurnerXP. They also had good ratings in various reviews.