Thread: Windows 7 unable to preview JPEG files.

Windows 7 unable to preview JPEG files.

I have just installed the Windows 7 in my dell laptop before that I was using the windows vista In that. But after installing the windows 7 I am facing one problem in my laptop. Whenever I open any folder which contains any JPEG.PNG and all video files like avi and mpeg in that I am not able to see the thumbnail view of photo but when I click on it the picture it shows me the normal image. I don’t know what is wrong with the windows 7 is there any case of drivers problem in windows 7? Please reply me with proper solutions.

re: Windows 7 unable to preview JPEG files.

I understand your problem. If your picture folder is containing large number of images then it will take some time in preparing the thumbnail preview list. So if there is large number of files then waits for some time and if this idea does not work for you then please let me know. But when you open that folder at that time wait for some time and see what happens. Otherwise you can ask again for same problem. Hope this will helps you.

Hey thank you for your reply. as you have said I have checked my folder as it was containing the very large number of images. After that I split the folder in three parts then after also the thumbnails still not appearing. I don’t know what is wrong with my system. It is very frustrating for me. Please help me out with this problem. I will be very thankful to you. Please reply me as soon as possible. I will be appreciate your help.

If after splitting your folders still you are facing the same problem then I think you should repair your windows 7 by inserting windows installer disk. And after that don’t install the fresh copy just repair it. After that it will automatically copy the missing file. And after the restart your computer now recheck the same problem. Now you will be able to see the thumbnail view. I hope this will be helpful to you and you will be able to solve your problem.