Thread: Unable to play mp4 movie on Zune Software

Unable to play mp4 movie on Zune Software

I have a Zune HD renovated. I've had it for a year. I did not know about the software update from time to time. So has been very late and I have made no updates. It not starts with the timing of these two songs that I downloaded. It gives me error C00D124D. Now I am not able to update mien zune and when I try to do it gives me the error code. After that I have removed the connection of zune from the system and when I try to connect again but I am not able to connect it. I have tried lots of way to do it but I didn’t have the any solution. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Unable to play mp4 movie on Zune Software

I would like to suggest you to update your zune players and so that you can solve your issue. to do this go through the below steps: first make sure that you have connected your zune player on your system and after that open the zune player application on your system. Now on the application go to the setting and under that locate to the general and now on that make hit on the update. Now once you finish the update restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I would like to suggest you to restore your Zune device software and so that you can solve your issue. to do this go through the following steps:
    1. Situate the Hold Switch to unlock.
    2. Press and hold the Back button while holding down the top of the Zune Pad. When the Zune device begins to turn, release the buttons.
    3. Immediately after releasing the buttons in step 2. push and grip the following combination of buttons, depending on your model of Zune both the Play/Pause and Zune Pad button.
    4. After "Connect Zune to your PC, connect your Zune to the system with the Zune software installed, after that update the device with the existing Zune device software.

I have faced the same problem in the system of mine as well and I'd suggest that you make the registry cleaner and can solve your problem. As I got this error because the registry key and therefore I would suggest that cleaner. To do this you need to download software test platforms cleaner. Go to any official website and after installing the registry cleaner in the system and after reboot and then go through your issue.

I would like to suggest you the following step to and so that you can solve your issue. to do this follow the below steps: first open the zune application on your system and after that make hit on the setting. Now on the setting go to the general and after that Check for updates link. Now once you make hit on this you will get the different updates and after that make hit on that and after that follow the steps given in the wizards. Now once you finish this restart your system and after that go through your issue.