Thread: itunes does not recognize iphone after updating to ios 4.3.1

itunes does not recognize iphone after updating to ios 4.3.1

Recently I have upgraded my iphone from v4 to 4.3.1. At this time I only got any error showing 1031 and I don’t know about it anymore. There is an image on top of the iphone by means of a white usb cable as well as a dart to a surrounding blue itunes symbol. iTunes does not distinguish if the iphone is linked to the PC any longer. All I can perform by the iphone is to close it off and on, while booting the grey apple logo comes into view, afterward the connecting image. How to solve this issue?

Re: itunes does not recognize iphone after updating to ios 4.3.1

USBAAPL.sys is packed to iTunes (moreover v.7.7 or inferior). While you installed, it is automatically place USBAAPL.sys driver within your PC. If later than installing iTunes, the PC does not distinguish your iPhone (moreover iPhone 4 otherwise old models), you can attempt to make sure if USBAAPL.sys is exist inside C:\Windows\system32\drivers. If you have USBAAPL.SYS driver otherwise have place the file inside C:\Windows\system32\drivers except the PC still does not identify you iPhone (following restarting the PCs), attempt to copy USBAAPL.SYS into C:\windows\inf directory and attempt over again.

Security software makers frequently offer updates to their trusted site and app lists. If you have lately updated otherwise installed latest versions of Apple software, for example iTunes otherwise Safari, updating the security program might resolve the problem. To update your security software, initially decide what security program you have installed. Afterward launch the program and then its update wizard. After the completion of update, restart the computer and try again.

I think that you need to configure your security software properly to permit iTunes to contact Apple. The procedure utilized to correctly configure the security program will differ, and to discover the precise steps, visit the maker's support website or else contact them for help. iTunes should be permitted to contact Apple by the use of following ports as well as servers:
    • port 80
    • port 443
    • phobos.apple.com, deimos3.apple.com, albert.apple.com, gs.apple.com, itunes.apple.com, ax.itunes.apple.com

If the present obtainable edition of your security software is mismatched by iTunes, you can put out of action the security program and experiment if it is the basis of the problem. It might as well be essential to provisionally uninstall security program following ensuring you can reinstall it and note down whichever necessary licenses. A provisional de-installation may be mandatory for the reason that parts of several security software stay behind lively within the background while they emerge to be deactivated.

I think that some of the third-party software or applications (for example security anti-virus, plus webcam drivers) might avoid iTunes from identifying your iPhone. You might have to update the software, alter settings, and otherwise temporarily disable them if required. Within Windows, MSCONFIG is utilized to troubleshoot contradictory software. Furthermore check your iphone with any Mac in which iTunes in installed. If it is working properly there then assume that there is nothing wrong with the phone and the firmware update.