Thread: My zune stuck in a paradox along with error code C00D124F

My zune stuck in a paradox along with error code C00D124F

I repeatedly receive "C00D124F" error code for my Zune application. The code says to update my Zune I have to free up some space on it, but after that I have tried to update but after that also I have got the same issue. Now I don’t what to do and I have tried to solve mine issue on the some threads but I didn’t have the any solution. Can anyone help on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue. Please help me for this.

Re: My zune stuck in a paradox along with error code C00D124F

It's something all the time I cannot even use the Zune longer just show me the connection to a computer screen after the software update 2 do not even remember what songs are on it. Just thought I would see if there was a fair way completely clean and start again. The reset does not work well. I am grateful for the idea however. I even tried to reset. I think what needs to be thoroughly cleaned complete. But I do not know which the original Zune, brick 30g is.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this follow the steps below:
    • Make sure that the Zune is not connected. Press and hold the backspace key until the middle button to rearrange the Zune.
    • While maintaining the center is to reorganize the game and return all keys at the same time to begin the process of formatting.
    • At the beginning of this procedure can be completed, turn off the Zune device with the push on the center key and the button again at the same time.
    • While the Zune is off, connect, and this time, as he reaches the stage of updating the firmware, C00D124F should not arise, and everything should work.

The illogical is that I managed to fix. I reorganize about 20 times following the instructions to make a surprise for 15 to 20 and large, it worked. 4 weeks later my dog came and did the most similar in timing (first time I will just give up after the close zunesweeper). But I agree completely with more of a man who cannot cut power to the device during steps 3 and 4. The other time I saw death in about 2 months; I have the luck to have a backup mp3s

I have the same problem. Why doesn’t Microsoft come with a simple solution? Cannot be that difficult. I cannot use my Zune since December 2010 I frequently check Internet solutions, but devoid of success so far. Some of them say they just have to stay till Microsoft comes with a brand new Zune software, but you can take all the time. I tried all that is planned on the internet. I vacant the entire contents of my Zune so I could reinstall the firmware of the tool but all the although acquiring C00D124F error code. I tried six different systems, but nothing works.

I tried to reformat or restore my Zune several times in the last year, but as I connect to my PC that wants to modernize the device, but the second you start to copy my Zune is broken and gain error code at C00D124F my device is not updated. The format change does not work; I keep saying that there is some data in a stalemate in my Zune. So I do not know what else I can try.