Thread: After reinstalling Gadgets my Gadgets disappeared on windows 7

After reinstalling Gadgets my Gadgets disappeared on windows 7

I have windows 7 on mine dell system. Everything on the system works fine without any issue. Last night I have tried to update mine windows and I done without any issue. After updating I have restarted mine system and then mine gadgets are disappeared. I have tried to reinstall the gadget but it doesn’t help me. Since I am unable to cope with the gadgets that I have installed on your computer and I have tried to solve this problem for some discussions, but I had no objects in it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

Re: After reinstalling Gadgets my Gadgets disappeared on windows 7

According to me I think you need to reinstall your gadget and after that install the new gadget from the official website or branded manufacture. To uninstall the gadget first close the application on your system and after that make right click on the gadget and then choose the uninstall. Now once you uninstall the gadget and after that reinstall the new gadget and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.

I think your system can attack the virus and so I recommend a good antivirus program that can solve the problem of their own. I think Microsoft should go to antivirus security essential to this particular issue. Go to any official website and then download the antivirus and then it installs on your system. After completing this, then update your antivirus with the latest updates and then scan for your system.

I would like to suggest you to perform the clean boot on your system and after that your issue will get solved. To do this goes through the following steps: make hit on the start and after that go to the search. Now on the search type msconfig and then hit the ok button. Now on the clean boot option go to the general tab and after that make check on the Selective startup radio button and after that make check mark on the Load startup items check box. Now go to the service tab and after that make check mark on the Hide all Microsoft services check box and then select the disable all button. Now once you finish this hit the ok button and after that restart your system and then go through your issuer.

I would suggest that to carry out the restoration of the system and so you can solve your problem. To do this, follow these steps: go to the start and after that make a blow to the all programs. Now on the all program select the accessories and then go to system tools. Now, under that make a hit on the System Restore application. Now in the Windows System Restore to hit on the Choose a different restore point and click the Next button. Now here come on that date occurs before the question and then click Next. Now, once you finish restoring the system after you restart the system and then go through your problem.