Thread: PowerPoint found a problem with content in powerpoint 2010

PowerPoint found a problem with content in powerpoint 2010

Hey hi I am using MS Office2010 in my computer which has windows7. But some time it gives me message in opening a 97-2003 file and message is like PowerPoint have problem with content of presentation and after that it will ask me to repair. When I click on repair I get another message showing that PowerPoint cannot access the path. I don’t know how to solve this problem please if you have any proper solution for that then let me know. It will be very helpful for me. I have 4gb ram and dual core 2.2 GHZ processor.

Re: PowerPoint found a problem with content in powerpoint 2010

The problem you are facing is occurring because of change of version because MS Office 2003 and MS office 2010 has drastic change between that if you want to run those 2003 PowerPoint file on 2010 then first you will need to open that file in Microsoft office 2007 and save as 2007 file. After doing that open that new file in MS Office 2010. Now it will not give you any problem or any message. And you will able to continue your presentation. I hope this will be helpful to you.

If you don’t want to fall in that mess then there is one better way to open old files in to Microsoft office 2010. You just need to go on Microsoft official site and their search for fileformetconverters tool. This is a best thing it will automatically change the formats of file respectively. Just install that tool in your computer and restart the computer. After that now when you open those files in MS office 2010 it will automatically converts all the things. So this is a very time saving method.

I have gone through your problem. As far as I know this can be a case of having not installed PowerPoint viewer in your computer. Because of this system is not allowing you to open those old file. If you want to opent that files then you can download the power point viewer by clicking on it. After installing that you will be able to run the old power point file in MS Office 2010. Hope this suggestion will be helpful to you.

I have read your problem and after spending so many time on internet I finally knows the reason behind that. These files are marked as potentially harmful because these files are downloaded from Internet. The MS Office 2010 has the Protection of function View but in it is not working properly in our cases. And that is why we are experiencing error. Of course when I get the solution for that I will post that also. Hopefully my information will be helpful to you to understand the problem.

Hey guys thank you so much to all of you for solving my problem. As you have given me so many options I have tried all the things but finally I done my work with the help of PowerPointViwer. Now I am able to run my old files in to Microdot Office 2010 and now I am very happy that I don’t need to make those slides again it really saved my time. Thank you so much again.