Thread: Can't create any movie, by using the software conversion from creative

Can't create any movie, by using the software conversion from creative

I have creative Zen mp3 player, it is working perfectly well listening to music, but i can't create any movie, by using the software which comes with creative. Every times i want to create a movie, a message come up saying: conversion is necessary, the format is not supported by your player (i used WMV,XVID etc),none of them worked. Can you please tell me what is happening?
    My pc:
    Quad core intel Q6600
    4mb memory
    Windows vista ultimate sp2
    Direct x10
    Can you please help me telling what the problem is and help me solving it? Thank you so much for your help in advance

Re: Can't create any movie, by using the software conversion from creative

Lost most control of my fingers & eyes water/spasm 24/7, so please bear with me, it hurts like hell 2 type.
    Quad core intel Q6600
    4mb memory
    Windows vista ultimate sp2
    The system i use 2 convert my files is similar 2 yours (i over clocked to 3.2 or 3.5 GHz for faster conversions) anyway, Easiest is 2 select or drop the files into Creative video converter & follow the instructions from there. if u R in the video convert u should see the msg, conversion is necessary, the format is not supported by your player(i used WMV,XVID etc),none of them worked. At that point u select the fillies (clicking on the box to the left of each file then select convert it’s just about that simple. that msg is only telling u the files need 2 be convert so that’s when u run them thru the video converter - set your converter output folder (where u want the converted files to go) Hope u understand this msg. basically just download the video converter and go. You may also have 2 set "Allow video files 2 convert in background" it’s in wmp devices-advanced. Opens the file conversion window then select Allow video files 2 convert in background. I think that loads the creative video converter automatically when needed. Or u can run the vid converter manually

i am still can't create any movies by using the software from creative installed the (badak) software. it is worked. I have 8 GB memory card as expansion to the Zen. Please how can i transfer the movies i had created them to the memory card, not to the Zen mp3,because the movies now in my mp3,not in the memory card, and the mp3 now is full, i can't add anything. i hope to hear from you very soon. My kindest regards. Habit please note: i am so sorry of this writing, because every times i press (enter), all the text moves down.

i don't know what is happening? i have 8gb memory card (sdcard) in my Zen mp3.when i go to setting option in my mp3 player, it can recognize the 8gb, showing that 51% of the memory card is free. But on my pc it shows only 4 GB. Can you please tell me what is happening, and how fix that? How can i make my pc recognize the 8 GB (sdcard)? Kindly how can use windows explorer to transfer everything from my mp3, to the sdcard, because my mp3 if full as it shows on my pc, step by step please.

First, your pc probably needs a different sd card reader. It probably doesn’t recognize sdhc cards (sp?) cards over 4 gigs need a special new reader I’m 99.999% sure that’s the problem there. Now if your movies are PAL format that could be the problem of not creating movies i the creative software. I know very little about their software & Creative doesn’t usually say Squat. I love the player hate the software.

I hope you have been able to solve the problem of your PC not recognizing the SD card correctly; I agree that it will probably be a case of getting another SD card reader. When I got my first SDHC card, also with 8 GB, it came with a card driver so I never encountered that problem. I trust that you have solved your problems in the meantime. If not, just ask again.

i downloaded the badak, BADAK (20080822) and i also downloaded the badak men coder. it came to me with the prefix(Z) and after i added the file i choose start! Then after the conversion i tried to add the movie using the add media in the Zen media explorer then it keep telling me it needs conversion! Even after i used the BADAK conversion it still tells me it needs conversion! Please help me i really want to see this movie on my Zen mx player!

So which player do you have? What file format are you starting out with? It is easiest to start out with an .avi file, so you may have to first convert your movie to that file format. And when using BADAK, did you click on Open Preset and then select Creative Zen from the list? By the way, you do not need the Zen Media Explorer to add movies to your player; I always use the Windows Explorer. Maybe the above helps, if not let us know.