Thread: I want PC Companion for Mac OS X

I want PC Companion for Mac OS X

Hi friends I am using Sony ericsson Xperia X10 and I was used to transfer my all data in my computer through PC companion, but recently I have bought new laptop in which I have MAC operator system. Now I want to use PC companion software in my MAC but when I try to search on internet I am only able to find the download link for Microsoft windows now please tell me is there any download link for MAC os or not. Please reply me with proper solutions.

Re: I want PC Companion for Mac OS X

I have read your problem. as you want the PC companion for you new laptop IN MAC os but there is no PC companion for MAC OS. But if you want to do file transfer or any other thing then you can do that by using other MAC applications or you can do the file transfer by using Bluetooth device. Only one thing you will not able to do and that is updating your phone. Otherwise USB cable and Bluetooth device will help you with almost everything. I hope my help will be helpful to you.

Thank you for your help. I know that I can use USB cable and Bluetooth device. Even that’s the only option right now I have. But I am very much interested in doing text message. And while I am working on my laptop I am use to post messages and read messages is also. That is why I am looking for PC companion software for MAC OS if you have any idea about where I can find that then please reply me or is there any other application I can try for? Please reply me with any of one solution.

I understand your problem. According to me the use of Bluetooth and USB cable is the best option for your problem, but as you said that you want manages with you messages through pc, then I have one solution for that also. For that you need to download the one application called my phone explorer. This application will allow you to do all the things which you were doing with your PC companion application. You can easily download this software from internet. Try this it will be helpful to you.

Hello friends recently I have purchased Sony ericssson mobile phone and I am having the MAC OS in my laptop, but every time when I connect the mobile phone with my laptop, I am only able to use my mobile in mass storage mode but i want to manage all my contacts and all the messages with my laptop, but I don’t know how to do it. I am not able to find the solution for that. Does it require any software or something? Please tell me it will be very helpful to me.

As you said that you are not able to find the solution for managing the contacts and messages also. For that if you have boot camp in your MAC OS then you can install the application called PC companion in your system which will allow you to manage all the data which is related to your mobile phone like Contacts, games, music and messages. if you don’t have boot camp then you need to download the application called phone explorer it will also helps you to manage your mobile phone data.

Thank you so much for your very useful help. As you have suggested I installed the PC companion application in my laptop as my system having boot camp and after that I gone through all the functions of this applications and I found it very useful. Now I am able to manage my all the data in a way I want. the backup function of this application is also very important for my mobile. Now I am very happy that I get exact thing which I want. thank you so much once again.